Wcp: A Couple Examples And Some Guidelines, For those willing to give it a try ;)
Fran
Jul 26 2008, 01:14 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hello!

If you are reading this thread and are wondering what WCP stands for, you better check my previous post HERE!.

EDIT: A newer, better version of the early info contained in this thread is to be found in this post, which is frequently updated:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=17972

Just want to thank anyone willing to give this a try, and tell you guys that I'll be here doing it until there's not a single wiki:ed thread! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Fran: Jul 30 2008, 12:52 AM

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 26 2008, 02:14 PM
Moderation Policy Director
This is great Fran - really glad to see you taking a lead here and coordinating all the efforts so it doesn't get out of control!

And thanks to all the members who have signed up to help Fran and get this moving smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 27 2008, 01:35 AM
Instructor
I changed my TOneport WIki article a bit, just to refresh it, remove typos, inserted some info, and removed some unnecessary one. I hope that's OK, the article is a little better now smile.gif

ALso, if it is OK, I can translate ALL my reviews onto wiki. This way I can check articles and change them if necessary to make them better as well. If I can be assigned to this, then it would be cool to know the approximate deadline, to plan my GMC duties better.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 27 2008, 11:42 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Of course Ivan wink.gif Sounds great!

So you are in charge of converting all your reviews now, haven't checked how many they are, but I guess doing at least one per week would be good!, maybe more if you feel up to it? Doesn't take much time really. I bet you are already bussy with so many awesome lessons smile.gif so just take it easy!.

Just remember to drop me a line in my PM box after you finish an article so I can take note of it! wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 27 2008, 02:49 PM
Instructor
Got it man, will do wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:14 PM