New Pedal! Can't Wait :)
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2015, 11:40 PM
GMC:er
I've got one of these coming from BRAZIL smile.gif Can't wait!!! They are not available commercially yet, but will be very soon!

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 1 2015, 12:14 AM
amp in a pedal? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 1 2015, 05:54 PM
It's the signature distortion pedal of Marcos DeRoss. A killer Brazillian player smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 31 2015, 07:14 PM) *
amp in a pedal? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 1 2015, 11:04 PM
Checked his youtube channel, he does have an interesting vibe going on in his music.

His tone overall is like Yngwie rolled the volume down a bit smile.gif maybe gnarly is the word? would be nice to see your take on the pedal too!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2015, 02:14 AM
He is a pretty amazing player imho smile.gif I am very impressed with his ability and harmonic sense. He manages to get amazing tone and speed with very little gain. Tone really coming from his fingers smile.gif I'll record some bits with this pedal soon as it shows up! I hope I can do it justice smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Feb 1 2015, 06:04 PM) *
Checked his youtube channel, he does have an interesting vibe going on in his music.

His tone overall is like Yngwie rolled the volume down a bit smile.gif maybe gnarly is the word? would be nice to see your take on the pedal too!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2015, 10:20 PM
It showed up!!!! Gonna give it a whirl smile.gif Will record some demos!

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 6 2015, 10:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
Nice one, Todd! Look forward to hearing it! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:24 AM