5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
"satriani" Ibanez Guitar.., Any good?
lcsdds
Apr 16 2009, 09:26 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 16 2009, 08:36 PM) *
Thanks for the H/up!!! I'll bear it in mind!! I've a couple of Strats to finish building and my next project for myself was going to be an RG/JEM type, I'll be looking elsewhere now!! I was going to use one of Jaden's but I don't think I'll be able to afford it!!
Oh well, back to Warmoth!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You could try ET guitars....based out of Austrailia. You could also use Monsterguitarshop....he does good work and he is the quickest that I have dealt with, but I have only dealt with two. I dealt with legacy.....got my stuff OK it just wasn't useable. A lot of folks didn't get their stuff or a refund. I'd STAY AWAY for sure. He goes by Deep6 guitars on ebay too. Do a search at jemsite before having a custom RG built....or you could just ask me....I have read a ton on the forums at jemsite regarding the Ibanez custom builders. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 16 2009, 10:25 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 16 2009, 09:26 PM) *
A lot of folks didn't get their stuff or a refund. I'd STAY AWAY for sure. He goes by Deep6 guitars on ebay too.

Ahh, I've seen Deep6 on eBay!!! Just had a look at ET and am quite impressed!!! I'd already checked out MGS from earlier in the thread!!!! I wasn't going to have one 'built' rather than 'Assemble' it myself!!! really appreciate all the info Monte!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Apr 16 2009, 10:26 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 16 2009, 10:27 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 16 2009, 10:25 PM) *
Ahh, I've seen Deep6 on eBay!!! Just had a look at ET and am quite impressed!!! I'd already checked out MGS from earlier in the thread!!!! I wasn't going to have one 'built' rather than 'Assemble' it myself!!! really appreciate all the info Monte!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You can get MSG to just build you a guitar body.....that is how I did my JS and RG bodies. What specifically are you wanting that has you going the custom route?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 16 2009, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 16 2009, 10:27 PM) *
You can get MSG to just build you a guitar body.....that is how I did my JS and RG bodies. What specifically are you wanting that has you going the custom route?

Nothing too specific really! I have a friend who can laminate anything I present to him with some amazing Veneers and it won't cost quite as much as getting something 'Custom Built' as such! I have a wonderful old Jaguar that he did in Burr Walnut for me!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 16 2009, 11:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 16 2009, 11:01 PM) *
Nothing too specific really! I have a friend who can laminate anything I present to him with some amazing Veneers and it won't cost quite as much as getting something 'Custom Built' as such! I have a wonderful old Jaguar that he did in Burr Walnut for me!!

Probably be cheaper to buy one off ebay and strip the paint....never know what is underneath though. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 16 2009, 11:10 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 16 2009, 11:07 PM) *
Probably be cheaper to buy one off ebay and strip the paint....never know what is underneath though. smile.gif

Exactly!! I've been looking! I'm in no rush at the moment though! Still got these Strats to finish for someone!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:51 AM