just chords
beebo
Jan 29 2007, 09:05 AM
GMC:er
Hey Kris I was wondering if u ever made a video on just showing basic chords. Not saying u have to but it'd be something new and fresh wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2007, 07:09 PM
GMC Founder
Yes that's relevant topic for the beginner section perhaps.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Climate
Jan 30 2007, 03:02 AM
Yeh, I remember when I was learning chords it was tricky - would be good for the beginners smile.gif

+Quote Post
beebo
Jan 31 2007, 09:00 AM
Yea there's not alot of beginner lessons huh? Just noticed that because usually I would just click earlier lessons but couldn't find for a while til' I noticed it laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:21 AM