2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Jesse's Mtp Thread
Jesse
Sep 12 2009, 07:41 PM
GMC:er
Emir, HERE WE GO!:D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 13 2009, 03:52 AM
Instructor
Sounds good Jesse. I thought you would learn the whole VM section that I explained on the video. That's what I'm waiting for smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 13 2009, 09:03 AM
ohmy.gif Oh man"!Sorry! I will do that today!
Expect it up in about 3 hours. (It's a little early to turn the amp up ^^)

This post has been edited by Jesse: Sep 13 2009, 09:10 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 13 2009, 12:41 PM
This is good right? tongue.gif

of what you explained in the video,my vibrato isn't very good is it:P

This post has been edited by Jesse: Sep 13 2009, 12:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 13 2009, 01:22 PM
Instructor
Good stuff Jesse. Why didn't you turn the metronome on? You slow down too much when you go for that slide part. Do you want me to go ahead and explain you the next section on the video?

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 13 2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah thatll be cool^^..

Oh with metronome!, That is slightly.. hard, can I download you're backing tracks at all speeds, so I will play that on the sound system, and I can play over that?

Learn at least 5 more yngwie licks for next week too?

This post has been edited by Jesse: Sep 13 2009, 01:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 13 2009, 01:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Sep 13 2009, 01:32 PM) *
Yeah thatll be cool^^..

Oh with metronome!, That is slightly.. hard, can I download you're backing tracks at all speeds, so I will play that on the sound system, and I can play over that?

Learn at least 5 more yngwie licks for next week too?

sure you can.

Go ahead with yngwie. There are some sweeped arpeggios

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 21 2009, 01:06 PM
Hey,
as you probably have noticed, i'm a bit late, this is due to school tests starting and some other stuff that happend.
I will post a video on WEDNESDAY, and I will do everything that's scheduled for this week, from wednesday to sunday, posting the next video on sunday so were back on track.

Hope this is cool with you,
Jesse.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 21 2009, 01:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Sep 21 2009, 01:06 PM) *
Hey,
as you probably have noticed, i'm a bit late, this is due to school tests starting and some other stuff that happend.
I will post a video on WEDNESDAY, and I will do everything that's scheduled for this week, from wednesday to sunday, posting the next video on sunday so were back on track.

Hope this is cool with you,
Jesse.

Ok Jesse. I am busy too smile.gif Lots of work for some live events. I am bringing Muris' band to London. I do check forum at least once a day when I am at home. Take your time and post it when you can smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 1 2009, 01:20 PM
Instructor
Here we are with the 2nd Vinnie Moore part smile.gif It's still processing so wait 5 min if you're reading this now.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 4 2009, 03:03 PM
Instructor
How is it Going Jesse?

Tomorrow I am leaving for a whole week and back on the next Monday.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Jesse
Oct 11 2009, 07:24 PM
It's going good,
i've been kinda delayed due to school stuff and bad sickness, sorry.

'From today on, I'm totally back in the game and practising real hard, cya soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 16 2009, 02:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Oct 11 2009, 07:24 PM) *
It's going good,
i've been kinda delayed due to school stuff and bad sickness, sorry.

'From today on, I'm totally back in the game and practising real hard, cya soon!

Hi Jesse

I am back now as well smile.gif According to the new MTP rules I need to give you assignment every week.

Can you get to work on that thing I left you last time?

Cheers.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Jesse
Oct 16 2009, 03:23 PM
Of course!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
Oct 16 2009, 08:56 PM
Ok, this is going to sound like an excuse but it's not.
So at school we were bored and fooling around, with a razor from a pencil sharpener.
So I was just talking to someone while holding it in my left hand and unnoticebly (?!) cutting myself.
I didn't feel it (due to guitar, thich skin and calluses) but when I saw my hand there was alot of blood.
So I got about 3 cuts (bout 3 to 4 mm deep) in exactly the same spot. ON MY LEFT INDEX FINGER!!!!
So It's a week vacation, and I can't play, what the HECK! I hope it heals quickly, will study some theory in the meantime.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 17 2009, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Oct 16 2009, 08:56 PM) *
Ok, this is going to sound like an excuse but it's not.
So at school we were bored and fooling around, with a razor from a pencil sharpener.
So I was just talking to someone while holding it in my left hand and unnoticebly (?!) cutting myself.
I didn't feel it (due to guitar, thich skin and calluses) but when I saw my hand there was alot of blood.
So I got about 3 cuts (bout 3 to 4 mm deep) in exactly the same spot. ON MY LEFT INDEX FINGER!!!!
So It's a week vacation, and I can't play, what the HECK! I hope it heals quickly, will study some theory in the meantime.

Sorry to hear that Jesse. I wish you get better soon and we can move on smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:27 AM