Today's Update, Delays..server bugs...happiness..not
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 12 2007, 11:21 PM
GMC Founder
Well we have an awesome speedpicking lesson by Pavel that's ready to be served - unfortunately our server is exceptionally slow today (anybody else noticing that??). I was hoping to have completed the server switch last thursday - but our script-guy-consultant has had more importnat things to do it seems.

I have now been promised tomorrow morning - hopefully this will allow for a lesson update too.

sad.gif mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 12 2007, 11:46 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 12 2007, 02:21 PM) *
Well we have an awesome speedpicking lesson by Pavel that's ready to be served - unfortunately our server is exceptionally slow today (anybody else noticing that??). I was hoping to have completed the server switch last thursday - but our script-guy-consultant has had more importnat things to do it seems.

I have now been promised tomorrow morning - hopefully this will allow for a lesson update too.

sad.gif mad.gif

I Didnt really notice the server was acting slow ?

But what ever it takes to get Pavels Lessons here as fast as possible smile.gif wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 13 2007, 02:07 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
We should just do the thing where combine all of our Maxium BPM's and take over there Headquarters

+Quote Post
AIB234
Mar 13 2007, 02:25 AM
GMC:er
I've noticed the server is slow today.

I was freaking out thinking my NIC card was all messed up again.

I hope the switch happens soon!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:16 PM