2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Guitarrero Mtp Thread, Final Phase
Gitarrero
Jul 22 2010, 07:39 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Lian,

here we go! Hmm, it looks a bit out of sync on youtube, but the original video file on my PC is N'Sync tongue.gif (can't believe I made this stupid joke...). Anyway, shouldn't be so bad. I messed up the pull-off part, I just can't get it down the right way yet.
Hope you like the take.

btw, what do you think about the new private lessons? Are you available for that, and would you be interested in working with me for a couple of months longer? Still have to check if I can afford it right now, but I'd really like to continue our work, since I feel much more confident at playing guitar now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Jul 22 2010, 07:40 PM

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 24 2010, 06:35 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Lian,

I had quite some time to play guitar yesterday and today, so I decided to learn and record the final rec assignment already...I had some trouble with the last part, it's not 100% as it should be but for now I'm happy with this take.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 30 2010, 02:41 PM
Instructor
well man! all this work was awesome! wink.gif congrats!!! even I laughed with that N'sync joke! LOL!

about the first take:
your take was really good. I listened to it a couple of times and also I listened to it without watching it and I found it very emotional. so, that's very good!
the only important problem here, are those bends out of tune and the final fast lick which it's a little messed up.
keep working on bends every time you can, tasting the note you want to reach and then reaching it with a bend.
I mean, play a note over the 12th fret, feel it, and put the note on your mind, and then find the note bending from 10th fret. got me?
this could be boring, but in a short time you'll be out of bends problems wink.gif

about the second take:
this lesson was perfect! just tiny mistakes here and there, but completely enjoyable! it sounds pretty close to the original, and we are talking about of a lesson from Emir! you can be proud of it!
really liked this take!

so, just left one assignment, so I'll be back when I chose this one for you!

take care!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 30 2010, 02:54 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Lian,

I didn't know the last take was so good, thanks man! But I actually had a lot of fun learning and playing Emir's lesson, this slow neoclassical stuff is really enjoyable. Let's see what the other instructors think when I post it at the rec section. I got the feeling they have become a bit stricter when grading, or is it just my imagination?
About the first lesson, yeah, I also spotted bends as one of my major weaknesses, but the little drill you described sounds good, I'll try that!
Can't wait for the last assignment! By the way, don't forget the leche and the t-shirt!

Christian

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 11 2010, 03:57 PM
Instructor
hi man, how have you been?
finally here's your final assignment, so, as I know you have been practice a lot during these months, this last assignment will go in the same way.

last assignment
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Southern_Metal_Solo/

here we have lots of cool licks, groovie riffing, bends, vibratos, and more!
so, take your time to work on it, and if you need any help, just ask me for.

offt, I was so busy last weeks, but I didn't forget about dulce de leche and t-shirt. I will let you know when I put hands on it.

have fun!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 13 2010, 06:04 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Lian,
first of all happy birthday!
I have worked on this lesson in the past (why do you keep picking lessons I already started but the abandoned cause I couldn't play them? wink.gif )
I must say, it works so much better now than a year ago when I first tried this lesson after seeing Black Stone Cherry live....so I think I have improved during our MTP! tongue.gif
Still have to get the second part of the solo down, I try to shoot a video of it this weekend.
See ya, and enjoy your day.
Christian

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 20 2010, 06:04 PM
Instructor
thanks a lot man!
looking forward your take smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 28 2010, 04:31 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Lian,

still haven't recorded the lesson, but I think you'll be happy when I tell you that thanks to you I discovered drop D tuning and recorded my first full song in this tuning. Now I need some cool vocals for the track...
What do you think of it?

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 31 2010, 09:26 PM
Instructor
yeah! this sounds totally awesome man!!! you blown me away! love the bass and the heavy riff after!!!
looking forward vocals!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:19 PM