Fender Usa 96
ruben_mcn
Jul 22 2010, 01:31 PM
Learning Roadie
How Much is a fender USA White ( i don´t know what kind of white it is sorry ohmy.gif ) from 96 is worth ???

It like this one but w/ the stock pickgard and stock knobs..

[attachment=21550:Fender_s...mericana.zip]

btw: I would like to that say I´m sorry for filling gmc forum w/ threads asking how much old guitars are worth .. sad.gif but i have nobody else i can ask this questions to ..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Jul 22 2010, 01:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 22 2010, 08:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Depends on the condition...depends on how worn the frets are...depends on how straight the neck still is...depends on what model Strat it is...depends on a lot!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jul 22 2010, 09:37 PM
Learning Roadie
thanks .. the guitar is the excat same one that is in thouse photos ( I´m not sayn it´s the same model has the one in the photos.. I mean that the guitar I´m talking bout IS the one that appears in thouse photos.. but w/ the original pickgard and knobs )

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 22 2010, 10:05 PM
If it's a standard strat, it would probably sell for around $600 here in the US. Is it a standard?

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jul 22 2010, 10:08 PM
Learning Roadie
its selling for 600 euro here so i guess its not much of a deal ..

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 22 2010, 10:17 PM
You have to shop around locally to see if it is a good deal or not. Here in the US that wouldn't be a good deal. $600 US is about 460 Euros if I'm not mistaken...so no I wouldn't consider that a good deal. It might be an average price where you live though.

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:59 AM