3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Goodbye Gmc!, Leaving GMC for good
Pedja Simovic
Sep 12 2010, 02:40 PM
Instructor
Dear guys,

Today is my two year anniversary at GMC. It has been great interacting and helping you all through collaborations, lessons, mtp and video chats. If there is one thing that kept me to stay at GMC, it was YOU members who I have had very good relationship form start to the end.

I would like to wish you all best of luck in your future music studies and hope to stay in touch with you all!

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Sep 12 2010, 02:53 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Oh Pedja.. too bad.. All my fav mentors are leaving. sad.gif

Good Luck to you too man. I learnt quite a lot from you and hopefully I will start loving jazz and improvise as you. BTW, I did buy a local artists jazz CD today.. listening to it now. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 12 2010, 03:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
Good Luck wink.gif

+Quote Post
VHalen
Sep 12 2010, 03:04 PM
GMC:er
I can not believe! ohmy.gif
No, you can't do that...GMC without you i can't imagine mellow.gif
I regularly watched live chats from Pedja past few months and i can say - Pedja was one of the BEST here.
Knew how to explain everything I asked him - from playing to the theory, reharmonization, arrangement. All supported by numerous examples.

I will definitely contact you on your new site! smile.gif

Can tell a great loss for the GMC! sad.gif

--------------------
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good." - Eddie Van Halen

+Quote Post
stratman79
Sep 12 2010, 03:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey man,

glad I had the chance to meet you through MTP...

you where the reason I kept my subcription running with GMC.

I look forward to continuing my studies with you & seeing how your site works out (will be great I'm sure)

right back to those permutations smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Sep 12 2010, 03:18 PM
Learning Roadie
I wish you all the best luck with everything in life! smile.gif Thanks for having done a great many things to make GMC a better place!

+Quote Post
DenisN
Sep 12 2010, 03:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh that is such sad news.
I whish you had come to an arrangement with GMC crew, becasue your contribution and dedication really unquestionable.
I hope it's not a money issue.

But now you are leaving , Emir left , Muris left...and that happend really quickly. I wonder if that perhaps has to do with GMC management?

I whish you all the best man!

Pozdrav iz Zagreba,

Denis

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Sep 12 2010, 03:46 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I'll be sure to drop by someday, thanks for everything Pedja smile.gif

Good Luck

This post has been edited by Rated Htr: Sep 12 2010, 04:08 PM

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
SubbedChris
Sep 12 2010, 03:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Im really sorry to know that you are leaving GMC Pedja sad.gif You've been a massive help to many members and to me as well but if its for the better then I guess its understandable.

We will UNDENIABLY communicate in the future about things and about some live video chat sessions wink.gif

And Im sure you will find a place elsewhere where your effort and contribution will be much more appreciated!!

Chris

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Sep 12 2010, 03:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good luck Pedja ... You where probably the one with the most knowledge on GMC.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Sep 12 2010, 04:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good luck with all future endeavours. It's a shame it didn't work out here at GMC, and you will be sorely missed! smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Sep 12 2010, 04:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
Sorry to see you go, Pedja!! Good luck with your new challenge, hope it works out really well for you...!

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Sep 12 2010, 05:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Pedja
I wish you the best with your site.
I am grateful to you for all those video chats and help with theory.
No doubt that GMC is losing one of its best instructors.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 12 2010, 05:29 PM
awww:( we'll DEFINATELY keep in touch tho

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 12 2010, 05:34 PM
To run a site like this, and keep it moving ahead, much less keep it viable, has to require some hard decisions. I am sure it is not personal, but still when you run a business, business is business. That does not take away from the talent of the teachers who have been here. And they have all been talented, some I have felt world class in that respect.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 12 2010, 05:56 PM
GMC Founder
I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving. You have helped and inspired countless people here at GMC.

I am also sorry to understand that you are not happy with GMC management, I wish it wasn't that way. sad.gif I can only wish you best of luck in the future..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Sep 12 2010, 06:02 PM
Instructor
All the best Pedja...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2010, 06:52 PM
We will miss you pedja! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Please do keep in touch and let us know what you are up to smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Sep 12 2010, 07:05 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Peace, brother. I'll catch you soon!

"Pedja likes to stay within the minor pentatonic and then use every chromatic note in passing." - Emir Hot via Video Chat GMC

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Sep 12 2010, 07:06 PM
Learning Tone Master
Sorry to hear that Pedja.
The community will loose the major contributor in the field of jazz/theory in my concern.
Best of luck, whatever You will do from now on!!!!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:12 AM