> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Itc Class 1, WARMING UP & ENDURANCE
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 2 2012, 02:08 PM
Instructor
GMC VIDEO CHAT LESSON #1 – WARMING UP & ENDURANCE

Hey guys! From today we will start a course to developed our technique with very intensive guitar exercises. If you follow my next video chat you will be able to create a diary routine that is very effective to improve your playing. One of the most important thing for a successful routine is a good warming up. In this first video chat I will share some Warming up exercises that we will also use to train our endurance.

We will start stretching our arms, hands and finger. This is very important because we must start our routine relaxed and with out muscles stretched. I learnt this exercises from John Petrucci's Rock Discipline Video.

+ STRETCHING (check out the different movements in the video chat)

And now the exercises.

+EXERCISE FOR WARMING UP This is a very good exercise to start moving your fingers before an intensive routine. We will play it in every group of strings.

Attached File  Ex_1.pdf ( 56.52K ) Number of downloads: 1347

+WARMING UP & ENDURANCE EXERCISES: This exercises must be played as a loop as long as you can avoiding hurting your hands or muscles. My guitar teacher Charly Vega (r.i.p.) shared this exercises with me 14 years ago and I still continue using them for warming and and fingers training.

Attached File  Warming_up___Endurance.pdf ( 74.36K ) Number of downloads: 1577

Practice this exercises every day for at least one hour diving the minutes to play each one the same amount of time. Don’t hurt yourself!

Attached File  Guitar_Pro_Files___ITC_1.zip ( 1.36K ) Number of downloads: 528

Click here to check the Intensive Technique Course Program.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Feb 3 2012, 02:59 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 3 2012, 04:12 AM
Learning Tone Master
Just checking, but is this going to be covered in your video chat session tomorrow (friday 2/3)? I really want to see what stretches you'll be going over.

Thanks Gabriel!
-Gabriel

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Blister
Feb 3 2012, 04:38 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I just wanted to verify, Gab. In "Ex_1.pdf", is measure 5 correct? It is not following the pattern of the previous measures.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 3 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (derper @ Feb 3 2012, 12:12 AM) *
Just checking, but is this going to be covered in your video chat session tomorrow (friday 2/3)? I really want to see what stretches you'll be going over.

Thanks Gabriel!
-Gabriel

Hi Derper!! These are already done session, I will give the lesson 7 in today's session. However I always sum up the most important things of the course. So, you can attend and ask everything you need. wink.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Feb 3 2012, 12:38 AM) *
I just wanted to verify, Gab. In "Ex_1.pdf", is measure 5 correct? It is not following the pattern of the previous measures.

You're right man! I already fixed it! thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:34 PM