Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Question To All Pod Owners, good blues rock tone
radarlove1984
post Jun 12 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.092

Welcome back to my never ending series of POD questions. For once, this should be an easy one.

I've managed to dial in a great clean, heavy metal, and 80's rock tone, but I still can't find a good 70's classic rock tone.

Does anyone who uses a POD have an AC/DC, ZZ Top, or Led Zeppelin type of sound? I'm trying to dial in a good blues rock tone. If you've got a sound like that, what settings do you use?

I'm not looking for exact details... just something to point me in the right direction.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
post Jun 13 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #2

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.927

QUOTE (radarlove1984 @ Jun 13 2007, 12:11 AM) *
Welcome back to my never ending series of POD questions. For once, this should be an easy one.

I've managed to dial in a great clean, heavy metal, and 80's rock tone, but I still can't find a good 70's classic rock tone.

Does anyone who uses a POD have an AC/DC, ZZ Top, or Led Zeppelin type of sound? I'm trying to dial in a good blues rock tone. If you've got a sound like that, what settings do you use?

I'm not looking for exact details... just something to point me in the right direction.

Do a search for ZZ Top at this site: http://line6.com/customtone/library/index.html

I'm sure you'll find some presets that's similar to what you want, and then you can just make small adjustments to make it EXACTLY as you want! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
radarlove1984
post Jun 14 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #3

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.092

Thanks! I didn't know that site even existed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 01:44 PM