A Question To All Pod Owners, good blues rock tone
radarlove1984
Jun 12 2007, 11:11 PM
GMC:er
Welcome back to my never ending series of POD questions. For once, this should be an easy one.

I've managed to dial in a great clean, heavy metal, and 80's rock tone, but I still can't find a good 70's classic rock tone.

Does anyone who uses a POD have an AC/DC, ZZ Top, or Led Zeppelin type of sound? I'm trying to dial in a good blues rock tone. If you've got a sound like that, what settings do you use?

I'm not looking for exact details... just something to point me in the right direction.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 13 2007, 08:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (radarlove1984 @ Jun 13 2007, 12:11 AM) *
Welcome back to my never ending series of POD questions. For once, this should be an easy one.

I've managed to dial in a great clean, heavy metal, and 80's rock tone, but I still can't find a good 70's classic rock tone.

Does anyone who uses a POD have an AC/DC, ZZ Top, or Led Zeppelin type of sound? I'm trying to dial in a good blues rock tone. If you've got a sound like that, what settings do you use?

I'm not looking for exact details... just something to point me in the right direction.

Do a search for ZZ Top at this site: http://line6.com/customtone/library/index.html

I'm sure you'll find some presets that's similar to what you want, and then you can just make small adjustments to make it EXACTLY as you want! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
radarlove1984
Jun 14 2007, 09:17 PM
GMC:er
Thanks! I didn't know that site even existed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:23 PM