3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Rocking Shuffle Collab
AK Rich
Oct 25 2012, 07:31 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 24 2012, 10:34 PM) *
What about your take Rich?? Would be cool if you'll join!

The deadline is fast approaching but maybe I can make some time for this , will try ,I do love the blues, the other takes are very good as well,funny tho ,I didnt hear Crazy Train in Christians take tongue.gif , good take tho,Had dinner to it on a loop last night lol and llibachs take is solid as well, good job guys cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 27 2012, 02:00 AM
GMC:er
Here are my takes.
http://soundcloud.com/vonhotch/rockshufflecollab1/s-ZBhUy
http://soundcloud.com/vonhotch/rockshufflecollab1nb/s-byajQ

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 27 2012, 04:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 25 2012, 06:31 PM) *
The deadline is fast approaching but maybe I can make some time for this , will try ,I do love the blues, the other takes are very good as well,funny tho ,I didnt hear Crazy Train in Christians take tongue.gif , good take tho,Had dinner to it on a loop last night lol and llibachs take is solid as well, good job guys cool.gif

It would be very cool to have you on this collab! smile.gif I am hoping to hear your take!

QUOTE (vonhotch @ Oct 27 2012, 01:00 AM) *

You did a great job!!!! I love your takes!!! Keep up a good work!

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 27 2012, 09:29 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 27 2012, 03:41 PM) *
It would be very cool to have you on this collab! smile.gif I am hoping to hear your take!

You did a great job!!!! I love your takes!!! Keep up a good work!

Thanks, glad you liked it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 27 2012, 11:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Oct 27 2012, 08:29 PM) *
Thanks, glad you liked it! biggrin.gif

You did a great job! Since I first heard you play you have improved a lot! I am really impressed! Good job!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 28 2012, 06:40 PM
Here's mine Alex. It's a bit scruffy though.
[attachment=29371:Alex_Shu...ollad_BT.wav]
[attachment=29372:Alex_Shu...llab_NBT.wav]
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 28 2012, 09:41 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 27 2012, 10:13 PM) *
You did a great job! Since I first heard you play you have improved a lot! I am really impressed! Good job!

Had some good teachers! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Oct 30 2012, 05:16 AM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 10 2012, 04:49 PM) *
Hi guys! Welcome to my new collab! This one is in rock shuffle style!
http://soundcloud.com/alex-feather-akimov/rockshuffle
Tempo: 100 BPM
It is in the key of A
Chord progression:
A7 - D7 - E7

Scales you can play over it:

A minor pentatonic all the way through

If you would like to get creative you can play different pentatonics over each chord

over A7 - A minor pentatonic

Over D7 - D minor pentatonic

Over E 7 - E minor pentatonic

The deadline is October 28
[attachment=29183:_rockshuffle.mp3]

I am looking forward to hear your takes!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Hope I'm not too late to get in on this. It needs work, but here it is...

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Rockshuffle_Collab_With_Alex_Feather.mp3 ( 2.17MB ) Number of downloads: 70
Attached File  Rockshuffle_Collab_Roberts_Lead_Only.mp3 ( 2.1MB ) Number of downloads: 60

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Oct 30 2012, 06:10 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 25 2012, 06:31 PM) *

Here is my Gunslinger version using my modded up BC Rich Gunslinger. It's not great, but it's another take.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Rockshuffle_Collab_Gunslinger_Version.mp3 ( 2.17MB ) Number of downloads: 78
Attached File  Rockshuffle_Collab_Roberts_Lead_Only_Gunslinger_Version.mp3 ( 2.16MB ) Number of downloads: 65

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 31 2012, 08:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Oct 30 2012, 05:10 AM) *
Here is my Gunslinger version using my modded up BC Rich Gunslinger. It's not great, but it's another take.

I think it is very good! You did a great job!!!

+Quote Post
Jens H
Oct 31 2012, 09:47 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 25 2012, 05:34 AM) *
What!? Whoa nice chops! cool.gif So tell me , did you make a deal at the crossroads sometime durring this take? It started out all innocent like and then WHAMMO!!! biggrin.gif Great take Jens! smile.gif

cool.gif Thanks. Yes, innocence will not last biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 1 2012, 07:53 AM
Instructor
You guys did great!!! This collab is closed now and I will post results in a few days! smile.gif
Thank you for your participation!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 7 2012, 07:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jens H @ Oct 19 2012, 12:37 PM) *

Can you please make your track downloadable so I can put final collab together? Thank you!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 8 2012, 06:42 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! Thank you for joining my Rocking Shuffle collab! You all did an amazing job! And I was very impressed with your playing!
Here is the final track!
http://soundcloud.com/alex-feather-akimov/rocking-shuffle-collab
First solo is played by: [b]Dieterle[/b]

Man that was very good and I was really impressed! I remember when I heard you play for the first time! Since than it's been only a few months and you got amazing progress! Keep it up!!!! Great job!

Second solo is played by: llibach
Wow you did some very nice and tasty phrasings! Very well done! I love your tone and the whole solo was very good!

Third solo is played by Gitarrero
It was a very good performance some very tasty blues and rock and roll phrases very nice playing! I was very impressed with the way you developed the solo! Very smart playing!

Fourth solo is played by: vonhotch

Very cool solo! I loved octave ideas! You had some amazing moments and the whole performance was just great! I loved it! The only suggestion I would have is to turn up your guitar so it is a little louder!

Fifth solo is played by :Sensible Jones
I liked ho you combined pentatonics together! Very nicely done! Melodies were really good and I enjoyed your playing!
I would suggest to work on your vibrato a little bit more because sometimes it sounds too weak! It will help bring your playing to the next level!

Fifth solo is played by mroberts70
Very nicely played! I liked how you started with bass strings and developed your solo going higher and higher!
I would suggest to work on your tone a little bit more it is very treble and you might run into issues with cutting through the mix when you playing live! You can keep it the way it is but adding a little mid frequencies will make a huge difference!

Sixth solo played by Jens H
You did a great job on this one!!! I loved your dynamic very very good! Your timing was a little shaky here and there but the whole performance was just great! Loved your tone as well!
http://soundcloud.com/jens-h-2/ttcollab_jens_h-jens-h

Thank you very much for joining my collab!
I was very impressed by your playing and looking forward to the next one! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 8 2012, 08:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you Alex for this Great Collab ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Nov 8 2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks Alex! Looking forward to the next one. I like your collabs a lot!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 9 2012, 12:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Nov 8 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Thank you Alex for this Great Collab ! biggrin.gif

You did a very impressive job! I was amazed how much progress you got!!!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 11 2012, 06:56 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 8 2012, 05:42 PM) *
Hi guys! Thank you for joining my Rocking Shuffle collab! You all did an amazing job! And I was very impressed with your playing!
Here is the final track!

Fifth solo is played by :Sensible Jones
I liked ho you combined pentatonics together! Very nicely done! Melodies were really good and I enjoyed your playing!
I would suggest to work on your vibrato a little bit more because sometimes it sounds too weak! It will help bring your playing to the next level!

Thank you very much for joining my collab!
I was very impressed by your playing and looking forward to the next one! smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words Alex! I will definitely work on my vibrato as I can hear exactly what you mean when I listen back to that take.
Not sure what happened with that part where the sound disappeared!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 12 2012, 02:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 11 2012, 05:56 PM) *
Thanks for the kind words Alex! I will definitely work on my vibrato as I can hear exactly what you mean when I listen back to that take.
Not sure what happened with that part where the sound disappeared!
smile.gif

If you want we can work on your vibrato and I can give you some exercises in your mentoring thread? Let me know!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 15 2012, 10:43 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 12 2012, 01:27 AM) *
If you want we can work on your vibrato and I can give you some exercises in your mentoring thread? Let me know!

Yeah, that would be great Alex!!
I'll have my Drum Track posted this weekend! I know it's taken a while but I've been exploring loads of new things with SONAR! I also got a new USB MIDI Keyboard too!
I've been like a little kid in a Candy Store!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:58 AM