2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hands Close To The Freboard, help me :D
Dejan Farkas
Dec 6 2007, 04:14 PM
Instructor
Django Reinhardt played with only two left hand fingers (index and middle) while the other two were almost completely paralyzed (he managed to use them for some chords only). Also Tommy Iomi from Black Sabbath lost two fingers in a traffic accident but managed to come back smile.gif

These are examples that you can make miracles with a strong will smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Giacinto
Dec 25 2007, 09:20 PM
GMC:er
ah thx for your answers guys!
your little finger work-out lesson is really cool!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
shammy
Dec 26 2007, 12:12 AM
GMC:er
As mentioned above, if it sounds good then so be it. I have been playing awhile and I have gained tremendous strides from using GMC, had to break alot of old habits myself. But one thing I can say is if you get caught up with every little detail and technique that doesn't hinder your playing you will be wasting alot of time you could be writing song's or practicing things that are definately helping you. Everyone has a different style and too pick and choose some technique's is really cool, but nobody can be like every other guitarist out there. I know i'm straying off path but my moral is practice hard, take inventory on your playing style and just play. We all know what we need to do to get where we want, so don't sweat the small stuff.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:25 PM