now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Jose Mena18th December 2008
Interesting concept, and useful
- Kuba Szafran18th December 2008
Cool approach to improvisation David!
- Emir Hot18th December 2008
very cool lesson David
- AlexLion18th December 2008
Wow, great lesson! Love backing tracks:)
- kaznie_NL18th December 2008
Nice work David! Has a real improvisationol sound!
- Nazgul18th December 2008
This lesson has its very own flavour. Great David!
- Pedja Simovic18th December 2008
Nicely done David!
- Bogdan Radovic18th December 2008
Excellent lesson David and a cool backing track!
- Hisham Al-Sanea18th December 2008
- Dejan Farkas18th December 2008
- Ivan Milenkovic18th December 2008
Very cool David, I love the second part, and video is great, I see you got the contrast increased, now it looks really cool, great job
- Nemanja Filipovic19th December 2008
Amazing lesson David.And great backing as well.
- David Wallimann19th December 2008
Thanks a lot guys!
Glad you like the topic and the better vid quality. :-)
- kahall20th December 2008
This is great. Not one bend to scare the family with. ;-) I'm going to have to lay this one down. Do people still say that? I've heard it in movies.
- Ian Bushell26th December 2008
I love your lessons David always so smooth and melodic! Killer:)
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close