now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Piotr Kaczor6th December 2008
You have very nice tone Ramiro! Interesting lesson.
- Nemanja Filipovic6th December 2008
Beautiful melodies man.Thanks.
- Kuba Szafran6th December 2008
Cool lesson, I like the way you mixed distorted parts with clean moments:).
- Joe Kataldo6th December 2008
Nice lesson and tone, dark as I Like
- Nazgul6th December 2008
Great one, Ramiro! And nice pinch harmonic.
- Muris Varajic6th December 2008
Ultra cool progression.
- Bogdan Radovic6th December 2008
Interesting lesson Ramiro!
- Emir Hot6th December 2008
Very nice Ramiro
- kyldeee6th December 2008
Nice! Sounds like Opeth on some parts...
- Adel Alsayed6th December 2008
do you like meshuggah ?
- Ramiro Delforte6th December 2008
I like Meshuggah. But the feel of the song is more like a progressive tune
- kaznie_NL6th December 2008
Thanks Ramiro, that sounds quit cool!!
- Hisham Al-Sanea6th December 2008
great work Ramiro
- Sergio Dorado7th December 2008
Nice lesson. Like specially the clean part
- Pedja Simovic7th December 2008
Cool lesson Ramiro!
Love how you did metric modulation - great work!
- Dejan Farkas7th December 2008
- Gerardo Siere8th December 2008
Great tune! I love your ideas.
- lliber8th December 2008
rally like this it has a very early genesis feel to it.
- Marcus Siepen9th December 2008
- Sinisa Cekic9th December 2008
Cool one,bravo Ramiro!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close