now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Ivan Milenkovic17th September 2008
Very nice chromatic dorian use David, well done mate
- Bogdan Radovic17th September 2008
Cool Dorian use lesson David!
- Emir Hot17th September 2008
this is very interesting approach with chromatic notes
- Toni Suominen17th September 2008
Very nice vibe! good job David!
- Nemanja Filipovic17th September 2008
Great playing David,very clean and melodic.
- Nazgul17th September 2008
This is so fluid and chill-out. Love it!
- Kristofer Dahl17th September 2008
Love the feel of this lesson David - thanks!
- Muris Varajic17th September 2008
- Kuba Szafran17th September 2008
Lots of interesting ideas! Great lesson.
- Alex8717th September 2008
Great example of how to combine any scale with some chromatic. Well done David
- Lian Gerbino17th September 2008
great david, well done man!
- Marcus Siepen17th September 2008
beautiful melodies, great lesson
- Pitch_Black17th September 2008
I like a lot man:)
- Gerardo Siere17th September 2008
- kaznie_NL17th September 2008
Realy nice tone you got there David!
- Gabriel Leopardi17th September 2008
Nice melodies David.
- sigma717th September 2008
wow, chromatic is so confusing to me and you make it look so easy haha very nice execution of chromatics...very nice! (in Borat voice)
- Pedja Simovic18th September 2008
David you speak my language!
I just love chromatic passages.
- Danilo Capezzuto18th September 2008
Great licks and use of chromatic! Keep on David!
- David Wallimann18th September 2008
ks so much everyone, I'm glad you like this lesson!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close