I´d Like To Introduce Myself
roybang
Jan 15 2012, 06:51 PM
GMC:er
Hi all!

I recently signed up and just wanted to introduce myself, My name i Roy Bang (yes it means the same in all languages :-) ). I am 46 years old and live in Norway. I started playing guitar in 1980. I have three guitars:
Schecter C-1 standard (klikk here) a beautiful guitar thats sounds great
Ibanez RG 470
Epiphone LEs Paul Standard.

Mostly i record things directly into my mac and use different plugins to get the sounds i like. I´ll post some later :-)

I am mostly a heavy metal guy (Dream Theater fan). But when I play it´s a mix of blues and hard rock.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 15 2012, 10:17 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the site Roy smile.gif ! That Schecter looks fantastic,I hope that sounds just as it looks !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 15 2012, 11:58 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard man! smile.gif Check out my video chats that we hold here, perhaps you can find something interesting smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 16 2012, 05:26 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard!

I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 16 2012, 08:14 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC Roy!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 16 2012, 08:46 PM
Instructor
Hi Roy! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to GMC!!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2012, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC! I'm Todd Simpson, one of the GMC instructors, and man have you come to the right place!
Im a Mac user myself and regularly post free recording plugins on my forum so have a peak! Jump in the video
chats and forum right away!

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 17 2012, 12:42 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Roy!

Glad to have a new member in the family biggrin.gif start exploring the community if you'd like! You shall discover that we are having live videochat sessions almost daily - check out the front page, at the bottom, for a detailed schedule.

Mine is happening each Thursday at 8PM London time - with a little exception - next week we shall have it at 6 PM London time on Saturday.

I would also like to invite you at Cosmin's Licks Workshop a cool workshop I just started where you can learn a new lick each week - various styles and difficulty levels! I would be glad to help you out with whatever you'd like to know, so ask away! biggrin.gif

all the best

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 17 2012, 06:18 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Roy ! Nice to meet another metal head smile.gif

As some of the chaps have already mentioned video chats I'll also mention I do one every Tuesday evening from 7pm GMT (8pm for you).. including one tonight smile.gif

I cover different things each week, sometimes a technique.. sometimes just mindset and approach... you're welcome anytime.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 17 2012, 06:26 PM
Instructor
Hi Roy!! Welcome to the site!! I like that Schecter! It looks great! what colour is yours??

I'm giving an Intensive Technique Course at the Vchat, you can check the front-page schedule to know the when the next sessions will take place. This are the lesson notes from the previous char sessions: HERE
I would also like to invite you to my new Collaboration called "Power Metal Solo Collab" where you can participate recording a solo over the backing that I shared.

Ok friend, I hope that you enjoy the site!! See you at the forum!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:23 PM