7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Lick Of The Day - New Competition!
DeepRoots
Feb 14 2008, 12:07 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Pavel @ Feb 14 2008, 12:06 AM) *
Will have to disappoint you - that's not my photo - that's Luca Turilli with his custom made guitar biggrin.gif Maybe i should put there my photo instead?? huh.gif

omg! you look identical! its hard to tell with such a small aatar but i had to google some Luca images and there it is as first result!...man Pavel you could have easily got away with that tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 14 2008, 12:25 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great ... I have a very cool Bluesy lick in my mind .. Ill try to record one of those days .. smile.gif yeehaww!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 14 2008, 12:33 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I decided to remove my lick from the competion becuse i realised it suck.... But a have a little tapping lick that i will record and post as soon as my new toneport arrives

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 14 2008, 12:48 PM
Instructor
I think I'm gonna enter this competition... with a loser lick laugh.gif and I'm NOT joking,you'll see laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 14 2008, 01:59 PM
Learning Tone Guru
2 Muris: Inspired by Things to play, when you suck?biggrin.gif A real SUCKY LICK:D

(sucky lick.. hmm strange associations in my head biggrin.gif )

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Feb 14 2008, 02:00 PM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 14 2008, 03:11 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Muris @ Feb 14 2008, 12:48 PM) *
I think I'm gonna enter this competition... with a loser lick laugh.gif and I'm NOT joking,you'll see laugh.gif

laugh.gif Oh my god Muris, always with your funny things!! biggrin.gif I'm already laughing of the loser lick, i almost can imagine what for lick its gonna be .. looking forward to it .. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 14 2008, 11:52 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Is there some sort of time limit or anything for the lick?

I know i dont need to enter a 2 minute solo, but i gotta lick thats about 20 seconds long, well, it a repeating pattern really.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 14 2008, 11:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Around 30 seconds, 35 is acceptable smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 15 2008, 12:11 AM
Ok here is mine, a bit choppy at the end, but i think its still pretty solid. smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  lotd.mp3 ( 160.04K ) Number of downloads: 223

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 15 2008, 01:17 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Muris @ Feb 14 2008, 06:48 AM) *

more loser than mine? laugh.gif acually, i have 2 sweet licks that would win, i just haven't thought of them yet. huh.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Feb 15 2008, 02:05 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 14 2008, 06:11 PM) *
Ok here is mine, a bit choppy at the end, but i think its still pretty solid. smile.gif

Very nice indeed, but don't forget:

1. This isn't the uploads thread wink.gif
2. You will suffer in the voting if you don't provide backup materials such as tabs and an explanation!

Not picking on you Brett, just generally reminding everyone!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 15 2008, 02:20 AM
Ahh my bad!!

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Feb 16 2008, 02:45 PM
Great comp!! smile.gif

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 17 2008, 03:09 AM
Dah! im trying to upload my entry, but it says Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file. any help?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 17 2008, 04:32 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Feb 17 2008, 03:09 AM) *
Dah! im trying to upload my entry, but it says Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file. any help?

What type of file are you trying to upload ? .mid .wav .mp3 ?

I can already see/hear some great takes in this competition smile.gif Its awesome.. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
TortillaShred
Feb 17 2008, 07:22 AM
Man, I got a great little solo with a couple of cool licks in it, but I'll have to play it 150 BPM instead of 100BPM 'cause of the time limit sad.gif

But it sounds cool, still tongue.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Epiphone Sg Special (with EMG 81/85 set and custom pickguard)

Zoom 606 II multieffect pedal
Boss Gt-8 multieffect pedal

Vox Ad50vt amplifier

Washburn D100 acoustic guitar
Squier acoustic guitar

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 17 2008, 02:41 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Feb 16 2008, 10:32 PM) *
What type of file are you trying to upload ? .mid .wav .mp3 ?

I can already see/hear some great takes in this competition smile.gif Its awesome.. wink.gif

all right, discovered the problem. i need to import the video again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Feb 18 2008, 03:15 PM
Moderation Policy Director

Keep working guys - one more week to go!!!!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 18 2008, 07:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I am now working on virtual band recording, so I will upload later... No time now:D

But no worries, I WILL PARTICIPATE!:D smile.gif

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 18 2008, 08:05 PM
Dah again! i cant upload my video to my computer so i might not be able to record in time. only time will say if i will be able to enter.

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:41 AM