It's Official - Aria Is Releasing 'seeds' Our First Ep On November 29th
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 16 2012, 03:55 PM
Instructor
Guys! I am incredibly happy and eager to announce that after almost 3 years of work, my band Aria is releasing the first official recorded material! A 6 song EP, called 'Seeds'. The release concert will happen on the 29th of November, in Bucharest and after that we will most probably start a tour in Romania, somewhere during February/ March.

The whole artwork will be ready next week hopefully, so I will have some previews for you guys biggrin.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Ben Higgins
Sep 16 2012, 07:10 PM
Instructor
Congratulations comrade ! It's brilliant to see years of hard work come to fruition smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Sep 16 2012, 09:35 PM
GMC:er
Congrats! Who is doing the art?

--------------------

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 16 2012, 09:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congratulations Cosmin Lupu! If you guys decide to come to Spain, I'll be on front row.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 16 2012, 10:47 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW Amazing news Cosmin!

Congratulations! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 16 2012, 11:08 PM
Instructor
Amazing!!! Congrats mate! I wish you all the best. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 17 2012, 02:13 AM
Instructor
This is very cool!!!! I am looking forward to hear it! wink.gif
Oh yeah I got confused at first! In Russia there is band called Aria they just copied Iron Maiden they use to be famous... So I though you are playing with them! smile.gif
P.S. Like your band much better!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 17 2012, 04:32 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That is great man! Look forward to hearing the EP.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2012, 06:49 AM
Instructor
Thank you very much gentlemen!! I will keep you updated with the whole deal wink.gif

But in the mean time, to answer vonhotch's question, we're working with Romania's most esteemed graphic artist (in the field of band artwork) his name is Costin Chioreanu and you can check out his stuff here: http://twilight13media.com/ He will also produce our first video.

More news coming soon biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 17 2012, 10:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 17 2012, 06:49 AM) *
But in the mean time, to answer vonhotch's question, we're working with Romania's most esteemed graphic artist (in the field of band artwork) his name is Costin Chioreanu and you can check out his stuff here: http://twilight13media.com/ He will also produce our first video.

More news coming soon biggrin.gif

Cosmin

That's excellent !

Just reading his short Bio, it's inspiring to see another person who started with nothing but their passion. None of the proper tools due to lack of availability. He's stuck to one thing (his passion) and now he's producing his art for bands that he admired. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2012, 08:19 AM
Instructor
Indeed it is mate wink.gif Well, he had an expo in NY alongside Tony Iomi's Bio release laugh.gif

How cool is that? You get to expose your art while a rock legend releases a biography and you both share the audience!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2012, 09:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 18 2012, 08:19 AM) *
Indeed it is mate wink.gif Well, he had an expo in NY alongside Tony Iomi's Bio release laugh.gif

How cool is that? You get to expose your art while a rock legend releases a biography and you both share the audience!

That is very, very cool !!!

I've got that book too. I've also decided to go back and read 'I am Ozzy' for the 3rd time - funny as hell ! Have you read that yet ?

If not, you need to - everybody needs to read that book !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2012, 09:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 18 2012, 08:11 AM) *
That is very, very cool !!!

I've got that book too. I've also decided to go back and read 'I am Ozzy' for the 3rd time - funny as hell ! Have you read that yet ?

If not, you need to - everybody needs to read that book !! biggrin.gif

Already written it down in my task list biggrin.gif Thank you Ben!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2012, 09:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 18 2012, 09:17 AM) *
Already written it down in my task list biggrin.gif Thank you Ben!

No worries.. it's worth it when you're laughing your butt off and trying not to spit out your coffee !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 18 2012, 12:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great to hear that !

Good time and energy to Aria !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 18 2012, 03:28 PM
One of my favorite bands biggrin.gif The vocalists and lead guitarists are awesome biggrin.gif Drumming is tight biggrin.gif Couldn't hear the bass well, but, I guess that will be great too biggrin.gif I am looking forward to it Cosmin wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 18 2012, 03:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh gosh! I am so stoked !!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2012, 07:45 AM
Instructor
Thank you gentlemen! At this point we are being extremely impatient and curious to receive the graphic artwork biggrin.gif and the official script for the video! It's so awesome! I can't believe that this is happening after that epic talk I had with Cezar back in 2008 in the balcony of a hotel far in the north. We were going to see Victor Wooten at the Garana Jazz Festival - the biggest jazz/ fusion event in Romania and we stopped for a night in a city on the way. That night we were talking and we decided we should start a band together...we began work in 2010, gigged for the first time in January 2012 and now... the release is 2 months away! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 19 2012, 09:12 AM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Sep 17 2012, 01:13 AM) *
Oh yeah I got confused at first! In Russia there is band called Aria they just copied Iron Maiden they use to be famous... So I though you are playing with them! smile.gif
P.S. Like your band much better!

Hey, i wouldn't agree that Russian Aria copied Iron Maiden , they are a lot more then that !!!

But Cosmin's Aria better !!! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Sep 19 2012, 09:13 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2012, 09:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Sep 19 2012, 08:12 AM) *
Hey, i wouldn't agree that Russian Aria copied Iron Maiden , they are a lot more then that !!!

But Cosmin's Aria better !!! cool.gif

Thanks Slav! Trust me man, I had NO CLUE on the other band when we chose this name sad.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:40 PM