She Is Blown Away By Randy
Phil66
Oct 12 2022, 08:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
She is blown away by Randy and also critiques Ozzy's vocal favourably cool.gif

I have to say, I've heard this song hundreds of times but never listened so closely to Randy's solo, it is quite astounding and I always love his fills throughout any song.

https://youtu.be/T8fDvFpBrcA

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 16 2022, 04:57 PM
She struggles to speak after listening to Randy's soloing

https://youtu.be/w3NRbfpttUs

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 16 2022, 05:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
I've always enjoyed Elizabeth's videos. Of course she mostly reacts to singers and I think that's where most of her knowledge is.

Here's a really cool reaction from PinkMetalHead left speechless by Vai. We all know that Steve's guitar might have needed a cigarette after that performance.

This post has been edited by Storm Linnebjerg: Oct 16 2022, 05:43 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 16 2022, 07:49 PM
"Born to play the guitar, major major skill, I feel we should give him his private time with his guitar", all brilliant things to say after watching that performance, and what a performance it is.

I love watching reactions when it's not the normal thing for the one reacting to listen to, and when they appreciate it, it makes it even better.

Rebecca nearly collapses at one point in this reaction. Phil's vocal nearly kills her.
https://youtu.be/TtN9fhPOGRs

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 16 2022, 07:49 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 09:19 AM