2 Pages V   1 2 >  
...and The First Gmc Student Award..., ...goes too....
Kristofer Dahl
May 12 2015, 10:12 AM
GMC Founder
STUDENT AWARD

Attached Image

There are several reasons why we consider Phil to be one of the most deserving for this award.

* Progress: Phil has been devoted to practicing and has followed the advice given by GMC instructors. Here you can see one of Phil's early REC takes, and a recent one. We have seen most noticeable improvement in the following areas: Ear, timing, lead and rhythm playing.

* Community input: Phil has been a positive force in our daily discussions, collabs and off-topic chat. I dare say that thanks to Phil, there is also noticeable difference in the community atmosphere.

Congratulations Phil - I will be mailing (note the absence of "e-") your certificate :

Attached Image

I will shortly also start mixing your take for the new Q & A collab - which you have dived into without hesitation, just like so many times before. Believe me when I say you are appreciated here! wub.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
May 12 2015, 11:29 AM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats Phil for the prize, it's well deserved! I'm very happy for you smile.gif Keep up the good work wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 12 2015, 12:25 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations Phil - you rock! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Alex Arvedahl
May 12 2015, 12:45 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Congratulations Phil smile.gif

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 12 2015, 01:05 PM
Learning Roadie
congrats phill !!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
May 12 2015, 01:41 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Congratulations Phil

This post has been edited by MisterM: May 12 2015, 01:43 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
May 12 2015, 04:17 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Congrats Phil! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Daeron
May 12 2015, 05:04 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Congratulations, Phil ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Huargo
May 12 2015, 05:07 PM
Tone Seeker
Super Congrats Phil!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 12 2015, 05:45 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
well done Phil, congrats!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 12 2015, 05:50 PM
Instructor
Congratulations Phil! I'm very proud of you! You are an example of how hard work, discipline and a positive attitude can give a great impact in our playing and progress.

You're a very inspiring person, keep rocking! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
May 12 2015, 06:23 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 12 2015, 06:25 PM
Instructor
Well done, Phil.. it's totally deserved and you're a top dude as well! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 12 2015, 07:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
Congrats Phil smile.gif Great job.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Jim S.
May 12 2015, 07:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's Awesome, Congrats Phill!

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 12 2015, 07:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you everyone for your kind comments smile.gif .

When I found out I had been chosen for this award I had a tear in my eye. It really means a lot to me and I am over the moon.

Thanks to all GMC staff especially Ben, Kris and Todd who have helped me a lot.

An extra special mention has to go to my current mentor Gab and my last mentor Cosmin, you both encouraged me and gave me the confidence to post first to my thread, and then to the REC zone. Without your kind and encouraging words I would have never done it.

Thanks also to all the GMC'ers for making this such a great place to be wink.gif

I hope this award will encourage others to persevere with their playing and maybe coax some of those that are too shy to post, to come out of the shadows. Trust me, nobody was less likely than me to post anything for everyone to see, but the positive comments and encouragement from everyone on here really helps. Don't be shy, come on in.

THANKS GMC. THIS PLACE IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME biggrin.gif

Keep rockin dudes \m/

THANK YOU

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 12 2015, 09:05 PM
Learning Roadie
You deserve it man!!! biggrin.gif

Congrats - Keep up the awesome work cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 12 2015, 09:22 PM
GMC:er
SUPER CONGRATS PHIL!!!!

Hard fought, and WELL EARNED!!!!

Keep it up!

Todd

+Quote Post
Rhida
May 13 2015, 05:44 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey bro!

Congratulations!!!

Glad to see that you 've improved your mindset along with your guitar skills!

You deserve it!

Keep rockin'! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 13 2015, 09:40 AM
Instructor
Congratulations! You're active and kind person who showed us a true progress through a short time period smile.gif Well done!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:58 AM