Beginner Practice
J3nny
Dec 28 2007, 12:31 AM
GMC:er
Hey pavel

Im a bit confused with all the lessons and activities. Idk anythin about playing guitar really and was wondering if you could give me a bit of advice.
I can play tabs and stuff, at beginner level, but thats not what i wanna be doing in the future anyway. This forum is about practicing, but im not really sure what i need to know so i can practice it... if u get what i mean?

Theres so many lessons and songs on this site that i want to be able to play, and all of them say that you should practice them. Some people mention scales and chords and alternate picking etc. but i want to know the fundamental things that every guitarist should know so i can devise a practice plan (i dont want to miss anything important out). I mean, what sort of things did you practice daily when you started up?

Im sorry if people ask this all the time. I hope i havent duplicated someone else's question, but ive read through alot of the queries posted and most people are not straight beginners like me.

Thanks very much x

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by J3nny: Dec 28 2007, 12:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- J3nny   Beginner Practice   Dec 28 2007, 12:31 AM
- - Pavel   Hey there! Don't worry i don't get ask...   Dec 28 2007, 01:41 AM
- - skennington   Like Pavel said, Kris has outlined a good beginner...   Dec 28 2007, 05:17 AM
- - J3nny   Thanks for your help   Dec 28 2007, 10:13 PM
- - Narguile   hey pavel, i have kind of a problem here ,you see ...   Apr 5 2008, 04:29 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:08 AM