2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Instructor: John Hatcher
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2013, 09:24 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC John, love your playing and intro video ! P.S. I didn't realise Blind Blake was a real guitarist ! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jun 13 2013, 01:21 PM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC. Looking forward to checking out the acoustic lessons.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jun 13 2013, 01:24 PM
Welcome John...I was only saying the other day..it would be good to get an acoustic Blues Instructor...Looks like I got more power than I thought!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
John Hatcher
Jun 13 2013, 03:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jun 13 2013, 12:24 PM) *
Welcome John...I was only saying the other day..it would be good to get an acoustic Blues Instructor...Looks like I got more power than I thought!! laugh.gif

what's up headbanger! so what else could you use that power for? can you turn my amp into a 1952 Fender Twin Reverb? haha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2013, 03:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jun 13 2013, 09:24 AM) *

hahaha remember to stay silent if you ever feel very angry. ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jun 13 2013, 04:45 PM
QUOTE (John Hatcher @ Jun 13 2013, 04:02 PM) *
what's up headbanger! so what else could you use that power for? can you turn my amp into a 1952 Fender Twin Reverb? haha!

If I could I'd turn my amp into one first!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 13 2013, 04:07 PM) *
hahaha remember to stay silent if you ever feel very angry. ohmy.gif

haha...Don't worry Gab no one would ever get angry at you Dude!! Even someone with special powers that manages to summon acoustic Blues Guitar instructors from thin air laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 13 2013, 08:26 PM
Welcome to GMC John!! Love playing Acoustic Blues so I'm looking forward to your lessons!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Renan
Jun 14 2013, 11:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey John! I'm looking forward to your lessons!

+Quote Post
John Hatcher
Jun 14 2013, 04:14 PM
Instructor
Thanks Sensible Jones and Renan! Looking forward to it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yoppe
Jun 15 2013, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Welcom to GMC! Nice to meet you!!Also I'm new Instructor since last month. I'm interested in blues, so Im looking forward to your lesson:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 16 2013, 11:03 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Great video! Welcome John cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
John Hatcher
Jun 16 2013, 01:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yoppe @ Jun 15 2013, 11:46 AM) *
Welcom to GMC! Nice to meet you!!Also I'm new Instructor since last month. I'm interested in blues, so Im looking forward to your lesson:)

Hey Yoppe! Nice to meet you too! I saw you're profile vid and your lesson. Great stuff man! I will definitely be working on my electric skills with these lessons from great players like yourself on GMC.

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 17 2013, 04:58 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey John! It's nice to have you here! I'm not as active as I used to be years ago. I am just so busy now, and even though I am a metal/rock guy, acoustic holds a special place in my heart. I see you're from SC - I'm from AR. smile.gif

Brandon

+Quote Post
Blue Willy
Jun 18 2013, 05:20 AM
I'm sure you're going to unlock a lot of those old secrets for us all here on GMC.biggrin.gif Welcome aboard John! As you say, it all goes back to the Blues. I kind of went the opposite way from your story...I went to the Blues first and then to Rock 'n' Roll...now I'm back to the Blues! cool.gif

--------------------
Mike

"The business ain't nothin' but the blues!" - Rahsaan Roland Kirk

Inductee in the Blues Hall of Fame, March 14, 2012.

Mike-Wilhelm.com
YouTube: Michael Ray Wilhelm, Blusician, guitar & vocal

+Quote Post
John Hatcher
Jun 18 2013, 02:20 PM
Instructor
@fran Thanks!

@Brandon We're almost neighbors! Ha! Nice to meet you.

@Mike I've checked out your videos, I'm sure you've got a few secrets yourself smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blue Willy
Jun 18 2013, 08:51 PM
QUOTE (John Hatcher @ Jun 18 2013, 05:20 AM) *
@Mike I've checked out your videos, I'm sure you've got a few secrets yourself smile.gif

That I do, thank you very much. I tend to keep them for my paying customers but I will be putting some things up for the GMC folks as soon as I've some spare moments to record some new vids.

I'm looking forward to checking your lessons, the best way to get good is to steal licks wherever one can! wink.gif

--------------------
Mike

"The business ain't nothin' but the blues!" - Rahsaan Roland Kirk

Inductee in the Blues Hall of Fame, March 14, 2012.

Mike-Wilhelm.com
YouTube: Michael Ray Wilhelm, Blusician, guitar & vocal

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Jun 18 2013, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the website John.

This post has been edited by David.C.Bond: Jun 18 2013, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:46 PM