Now That Is How To Play A Slow Blues., The master.
Phil66
Oct 22 2017, 07:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85v4T-Q51io

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 24 2017, 12:49 PM
Well I thought it was good anyway laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 24 2017, 01:21 PM
GMC Founder
Yes very cool and classic - Stevie def took things up to a new level!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 24 2017, 10:02 PM
Study it Kris, your challenge is waiting for you. Notice how Stevie might do bursts of quick notes but he puts the brakes on after a very short time, pulls it back, controls it again before releasing it once more cool.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 26 2017, 08:46 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 24 2017, 11:02 PM) *
Study it Kris, your challenge is waiting for you. Notice how Stevie might do bursts of quick notes but he puts the brakes on after a very short time, pulls it back, controls it again before releasing it once more cool.gif tongue.gif

Well I probably should - but I can help not finding time for anything else but working on my own style.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 26 2017, 03:00 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 26 2017, 08:46 AM) *
Well I probably should - but I can help not finding time for anything else but working on my own style.

Go for it, I'm only jesting with you my friend wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:55 PM