Fusion solo lesson, Let's cover some wicked ground
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 8 2007, 02:44 PM
GMC Founder
Fusion solo guitar lesson

Here is a lesson I have wanted to do for a very long time - unfortunately I could never get the song/solo to sound right. The licks were ok but the arrangement made the whole thing sound like two different pieces stuffed together...

Either way, for the lesson not dissapear in some dark place at my hard drive - I decided to finally put it together. It has tons of stuff in it - and this week we'll be trying a new feature that will add a new video clip per day. So instead of me giving you a whole bunch of new stuff once a week you will hopefully get something new every day. Let's hope it's working by the end of this week!

Now go fuse your shreds...

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Screech1989
Jan 8 2007, 03:31 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 8 2007, 01:44 PM) *
Fusion solo guitar lesson

Here is a lesson I have wanted to do for a very long time - unfortunately I could never get the song/solo to sound right. The licks were ok but the arrangement made the whole thing sound like two different pieces stuffed together...

Either way, for the lesson not dissapear in some dark place at my hard drive - I decided to finally put it together. It has tons of stuff in it - and this week we'll be trying a new feature that will add a new video clip per day. So instead of me giving you a whole bunch of new stuff once a week you will hopefully get something new every day. Let's hope it's working by the end of this week!

Now go fuse your shreds...

Kris biggrin.gif

Wow, this lesson looks like its got some major lasting potential. ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Jan 8 2007, 11:13 PM
Ya Kris this looks like a sweet lesson lots of licks to learn. And I do like the idea of adding a clip a day that gives me something new to look forward to each day while i'm at school!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Shred Cat
Jan 9 2007, 10:13 PM
Awesome. I love this style of guitar!

+Quote Post
sanders4617
Jan 10 2007, 01:33 AM
Good stuff there.. btw Kris... What kind of pickup do you have in your bridge pickup slot? I bought a Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Strat a few weeks ago, and I want to replace my back pickup with one that is a little better for distortion. I am thinking about putting a hot-rail pickup back there, as I have a guitar with hotrails now, and they sound good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 10 2007, 08:48 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (sanders4617 @ Jan 10 2007, 03:33 AM) *
Good stuff there.. btw Kris... What kind of pickup do you have in your bridge pickup slot? I bought a Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Strat a few weeks ago, and I want to replace my back pickup with one that is a little better for distortion. I am thinking about putting a hot-rail pickup back there, as I have a guitar with hotrails now, and they sound good.

I don't know unsure.gif - I have the stock pickup which comes with strat american deluxe 50th anniversary... what ever that is. You probably have lots of other cool options, though. Give it a shot in the gear boards, it's a relevant question.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:05 AM