Master Of The Sword !, New Video Collab
Ben Higgins
Sep 25 2013, 01:09 PM
Instructor
You wanted the best.......................... you got the.................

MASTER OF THE SWORD

VIDEO COLLAB

Attached Image

That's right - I said VIDEO COLLAB ! Here's the track:

Attached File  Master_of_the_Sword.mp3 ( 1.85MB ) Number of downloads: 506

After a short intro, the track begins with the galloped riff. You don't need to play over the intro, that's just for the start of the track.

The chord progression is B5, G5, E5, B5, F#5, G5, D5, A5.

It gives an overall key of B Minor. So the B Minor scale, B Minor Pentatonic scale will work over this. If you can, try to pick out notes from the actual chords when the chords change. This will help you avoid the sound of a meandering take. Pick out the root, 3rd, 5th - things like that. You can use the B Minor scale to embellish this and tie it all together.

There is a lead section which separates each 'verse'. It would be cool if you all learn it so you can play it after your take. Here's the tab for that lead section:

Attached Image
Attached File  Master_of_the_Sword_Melody.gp5 ( 2.06K ) Number of downloads: 279

I've tabbed the lower harmony. You can figure out the higher harmony by ear now that you have the notes ! smile.gif

After the introduction, the tempo becomes 92bpm.

As usual I will need:

- video file (preferably keep the sound so it's easier to line up in the project)
- Bare guitar track(s)

Deadline will be Saturday 19th October !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:57 PM