11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Kris Livestreaming!
Phil66
Jan 29 2017, 07:27 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Brilliant one Kris.

I'm sorry if it looks like I'm plugging GMC gratuitously, I'm not, I only mention the lessons for your reference in case you want to look.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2017, 09:15 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 29 2017, 07:27 PM) *
Brilliant one Kris.

I'm sorry if it looks like I'm plugging GMC gratuitously, I'm not, I only mention the lessons for your reference in case you want to look.

Cheers

Hey mate - we can't plug GMC enough. Thanks!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 29 2017, 09:27 PM
I was wondering if you found it annoying because at one point, you explained what Todd's Bootcamp is and then quickly said "Plug OVER".

I'll carry on mentioning then, so long as I have a viable comment smile.gif I just thought maybe you was thinking "I wish Phil would stop mentioning GMC like this, it looks bad"

Cheers buddy and thanks for the great advice smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2017, 09:31 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 29 2017, 09:27 PM) *
I was wondering if you found it annoying because at one point, you explained what Todd's Bootcamp is and then quickly said "Plug OVER".

Yes I try to always be clear with people so that they know when there is a commercial message and when there isn't. Youtube is so full of hidden sponsored stuff (which I hate) so I try to avoid doing it myself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 29 2017, 09:41 PM
Now I don't know if I should keep my comments GMC free? unsure.gif As I said, it was more of a reference for you. I have at times told people about lessons for techniques that they have been asking about, like last week with the sweep picking query.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2017, 10:42 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 29 2017, 09:41 PM) *
Now I don't know if I should keep my comments GMC free? unsure.gif As I said, it was more of a reference for you. I have at times told people about lessons for techniques that they have been asking about, like last week with the sweep picking query.

No just keep doing what you do - you are genuinely asking about GMC related stuff, that's perfect! smile.gif Couldn't have done it without you mate wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 29 2017, 11:17 PM
Cheers buddy,

It would be great if a byproduct of the genuine questions is some people coming to have a look and deciding that this is most definitely the best guitar related site around and joining up.

Have you thought about once a month maybe giving a free one month subscription for the best question or backing track suggestion? Financially you wouldn't be losing out because they aren't members already. Maybe it would get people returning to the live stream more to try and win the coveted prize wink.gif

Just food for thought mate, I'm not interfering.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 30 2017, 10:52 AM
GMC Founder
replay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2017, 05:58 PM
GMC Founder
Live again!
https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 7 2017, 07:38 AM
GMC Founder
Replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 12 2017, 04:28 PM
GMC Founder
I'm still not fully recovered from the latest batch of stomach flu - and therefore cancel today's livestream, see you next Sunday instead!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 19 2017, 05:57 PM
GMC Founder
Sunday livestream is ON!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 20 2017, 07:09 PM
GMC Founder
replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 25 2017, 05:59 PM
GMC Founder
So this week's livestream starts.... NOW

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 25 2017, 10:43 PM
GMC Founder
Replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 5 2017, 06:21 PM
GMC Founder
https://www.youtube.com/user/KristoferDahl/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 5 2017, 08:04 PM
Nice one Kris, thanks. Sorry I didn't say "goodbye" I went to make us some sandwiches and when I got back you'd gone sad.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 6 2017, 03:38 PM
GMC Founder
No problem at all, thanks for the great questions yesterday mate!

Here is the replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 12 2017, 05:55 PM
GMC Founder
We're live!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 12 2017, 10:31 PM
GMC Founder
Replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:56 PM