Whammy Bar Tricks Lesson, New tricks delivered to your screen!
Kristofer Dahl
May 11 2007, 02:08 PM
GMC Founder
Whammy Bar Tricks Lesson

In this lesson Pavel has put together an awesome solo for you to learn all sorts of cool whammy bar stuff. I personally also like his use of dimished/flat five chords in here (same kind of stuff can be found in Pavel's rhythm n solo seires).

Also, you might notice we have a new player - which Henrik just implemented into out lesson template. It allows you to set a loop - which should come in quite handy when you want to practice just a "section of a section" - so check it out!

Let's pray that there are no bugs in this new player - as Henrik now is occupied with a baby course (they are about to have one! biggrin.gif )

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DragonX556
May 11 2007, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 11 2007, 09:08 AM) *
Whammy Bar Tricks Lesson

In this lesson Pavel has put together an awesome solo for you to learn all sorts of cool whammy bar stuff. I personally also like his use of dimished/flat five chords in here (same kind of stuff can be found in Pavel's rhythm n solo seires).

Also, you might notice we have a new player - which Henrik just implemented into out lesson template. It allows you to set a loop - which should come in quite handy when you want to practice just a "section of a section" - so check it out!

Let's pray that there are no bugs in this new player - as Henrik now is occupied with a baby course (they are about to have one! biggrin.gif )

Kris

Wow that was pretty fast, thanks Pavel!

Congrats on the baby Henrik!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 12 2007, 12:11 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 11 2007, 03:08 PM) *
Whammy Bar Tricks Lesson

Kris

Since he can't even move the lawn himself that must be the "Let's make a baby 101" lesson.
Congrats Henrik! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Balys
May 12 2007, 01:14 PM
I dont know about you guys but I didnt like this lesson mellow.gif I dunno why. Maybe its because some of the licks that are played with the whammy bar sound just... I dont know how to describe it... Erm.. In example lick 3 just sounds like the guitar player has no control unsure.gif Still I think Ill practise it to see what I can come up with.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:26 AM