Need Help! Anyone Have Friends In Tokyo Or Live In Tokyo?
Ajmurrell
Nov 4 2009, 05:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
Ok, so this is a really long shot... First, let me say, Sorry for being so quiet in the recent months. Life has been difficult-ish with work and relationships and stuff, think most of you know what I mean!

Me and my ex where meant to go to tokyo this saturday, and to cut a long story short - we've had a big fall out. I'm either going by myself, or going with her but spending our time seperately.

I was hoping that someone might have some friends or anyone on here who's currently in tokyo (I know, a long shot!) That might fancie giving me some advice on where to go, or even fancie meeting up at some point! I'm there for a week starting saturday.

Also, if anyone knows any social networking sites that work along the lines of finding people who are going to be in a similar location, that would be great too! I think I know one, and am going to see what I can find out.

Cheers guys,

Be speaking to you all soon.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 4 2009, 07:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
What are you looking for ? Hotel ? Or points of interest ?

I went to Tokyo 2 years ago, and to Kyoto and some other places.

There is http://www.tripadvisor.com/ to find accommodations. If you go in some backpackers you will meet a lot of people there and you won't spend your trip alone for sure.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 17 2009, 02:02 PM
Instructor
Check out this great website:

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

CouchSurfing is a worldwide network for making connections between travelers and the local communities they visit.

I've hosted a couple of people and it's been a great experience,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:44 PM