4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Your Workspace
bleez
Oct 13 2013, 03:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 13 2013, 10:49 AM) *
This is the light for "mood composing" smile.gif Less light more inspiration for me smile.gif

[attachment=33928:3.jpg]

Monica,that mood lighting you have is excellent smile.gif it looks totally awesome.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 14 2013, 06:56 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 13 2013, 10:33 AM) *
COOOOOL !

Thank you Dieterle smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 13 2013, 02:29 PM) *
Monica,that mood lighting you have is excellent smile.gif it looks totally awesome.

Thank you, it was a very cheap variant but with a lot of benefits for my mood when I compose smile.gif I bought this tube with light from Christmas accessories and I stick it with double adhesive tape. So, It's Christmas every day in my room and the cost was around 10 EUR smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2013, 07:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 13 2013, 09:49 AM) *
This is my music room. It's not yet finished because It must be painted and soundproof. I have not found a viable solution for vibrations made ​​by drums. I stay on the 4th floor and my neighbours are not very happy biggrin.gif And of course I need money to make all this changes smile.gif

[attachment=33926:1.JPG]

[attachment=33927:2.JPG]

This is the light for "mood composing" smile.gif Less light more inspiration for me smile.gif

Wow biggrin.gif That looks uber amazing! Is the entire room fit with that sort of lightning?

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 14 2013, 07:25 AM
Learning Rock Star
You guys (and girls) who can have a dedicated music room... man I miss mine and envy yours! I used to live in a 4 room apartment. I had soooo much space!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 14 2013, 08:00 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 14 2013, 06:22 AM) *
Wow biggrin.gif That looks uber amazing! Is the entire room fit with that sort of lightning?

Yes, it's entire room with this light. But now I removed half of it (all it will be change) because I want to replace it with another tube light. I saw a tube with a switch for 3 light colors: red, blue and green. So, you can pick a different colour for every day smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2013, 08:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 14 2013, 07:00 AM) *
Yes, it's entire room with this light. But now I removed half of it (all it will be change) because I want to replace it with another tube light. I saw a tube with a switch for 3 light colors: red, blue and green. So, you can pick a different colour for every day smile.gif

biggrin.gif I thought they would go even more Christmasy - changing the lights every 2 seconds biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 14 2013, 08:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 14 2013, 07:28 AM) *
biggrin.gif I thought they would go even more Christmasy - changing the lights every 2 seconds biggrin.gif

Ha,ha,ha.....no, then must be named Stroboscop Christmas Light and will be only for a disco mood laugh.gif The package it must include sunglasses and Santa hat cool.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2013, 02:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 13 2013, 06:49 AM) *
This is my music room. It's not yet finished because It must be painted and soundproof. I have not found a viable solution for vibrations made ​​by drums. I stay on the 4th floor and my neighbours are not very happy biggrin.gif And of course I need money to make all this changes smile.gif

[attachment=33926:1.JPG]

[attachment=33927:2.JPG]

Nice place! I must say that the light looks fantastic, I think that you convert it in a very inspiring place.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 16 2013, 09:25 AM
GMC:er
MY HOME! Lots more pages of sheet music on the floor now tho...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 16 2013, 10:10 AM
Tony Mcalpine on the wall of fame? yeaah!

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 16 2013, 10:37 AM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 16 2013, 09:10 AM) *
Tony Mcalpine on the wall of fame? yeaah!

No smile.gif Greg Howe, Virgil Donati, Victor Wooten, Allan Holdsworth, Maurice Ravel. (And guthrie.)

This post has been edited by verciazghra: Oct 16 2013, 10:37 AM

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 16 2013, 03:48 PM
Instructor
I can't wait to by a lot of frames so that I will place all my pictures taken with the great ones alongside some nice posters I kept since childhood biggrin.gif Looking great, Vince!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 16 2013, 04:29 PM
Learning Roadie
Mine is a simple place where I can record.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 16 2013, 04:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Oct 16 2013, 12:29 PM) *

It looks very good mate. It's minimalist, modern and effective.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 16 2013, 06:09 PM
This is my working space at home. No rec set-up as I kinda hate pushing buttons.

Attached Image

This was my work space last weekend.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2013, 05:07 PM
Instructor
If we could rehearse each day in a hall that big - there would be no difference between the rehearsal and the gig! I remember that my first rehearsals with Days of Confusion took place in a big club in which we also performed several times (it belonged to our former manager back then) and it felt like home when we had gigs, because we were really used to the environment and the sound, especially. Not to mention that we were also working on the light show at the rehearsals as well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 17 2013, 05:10 PM
biggrin.gif Yes, it would be really nice to rehearse in that room every day (Lincoln Theater in D.C.) It was an afternoon sound check for a gig that night. I was just waiting for the crew to run power to that side of the stage.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Oct 17 2013, 05:13 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 23 2013, 02:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 16 2013, 02:09 PM) *
This is my working space at home. No rec set-up as I kinda hate pushing buttons.

Attached Image

This was my work space last weekend.

Attached Image

hehehe both workspaces look good. I like the fact that you don't have a computer there in your practice room. It's good to avoid things that can distract you from your practice routines.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 23 2013, 02:24 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Oct 16 2013, 05:29 PM) *

Very neat setup!

POD Studio UX2 rocks!!! wink.gif

That is my absolute favorite piece of gear that has lasted me for more than 6 years now.
I have recorded (and still do) so many songs with it smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 24 2013, 10:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 23 2013, 01:22 PM) *
hehehe both workspaces look good. I like the fact that you don't have a computer there in your practice room. It's good to avoid things that can distract you from your practice routines.

It's ok to have the computer around and work with it - just disconnect it from the internet wink.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:33 AM