Introduction & First Video
Ari
Jan 4 2023, 03:49 PM
Learning Chord Basher
G'day folks..

I'm Ari, an Aussie living in Indonesia. The last time I played guitar was about 12 years ago, felt like I didn't go anywhere with the skills and yeah a bit impatience. Now I just joined guitarmasterclass.net recently, I think the idea of recording and feedback really gave me that sparks again.

I never had any guitar tutor, so basically just taught myself. And I'm really excited and looking forward to get some feedbacks from my recording videos. As a mattter of fact, I just recorded the first video and uploaded it. That was the first time I use video editing software, and DAW.

Here is the youtube link

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 4 2023, 05:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Ari and welcome to GMC! It's really cool to have you here. smile.gif

I recommend you when you have a lesson finished (this means that is played at the original speed from lesson) to post your take in our REC section. In this way, you will receive feedback and also you will be graded.

I will say a few words about your take because I know you are very excited to receive our feedback. smile.gif

First of all, when you record a video, please put your camera in such a way as to make us able to see both your hands very clearly. At this moment, your mouse covers your right hand a little.

Be very careful when you tune your guitar (check a few times). At this moment, your guitar sounds out of tune.

Review the strumming pattern a little. You are very close to managing this but you tend to eat the last strum (up strum) on each chord. Also, you have moments when, at the beginning of the chords, you add more strums that it needs. Once you fix these issues, your take will be improved.

I will stop with the feedback because I don't want to give you many tasks at the same time. You have a good start and I hardly wait to see a new take from you. smile.gif
Let me know if you need some additional help. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Jan 4 2023, 05:07 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 4 2023, 06:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC Ari smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Jan 4 2023, 10:40 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Ari, welcome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 4 2023, 10:57 PM
GMC Founder
Very Nice Ari - and welcome to GMC! 🤗

Your timing is a little off in the beginning - but when you find the beat again with your foot - you also get your timing back. Conclusion: the foot is indeed an essential when practicing - so be sure to use it throughout.

I think you have got a cool sound going here, so I predict that when you have fixed the tuning issues - this will sound really cool!

I am looking forward to following your progress 👊

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:59 AM