Practice Groups
chast
Jun 22 2008, 05:43 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (superize @ Jun 22 2008, 06:42 PM) *
This sounds cool and i woud really love to join a group

Join Nick and me wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 22 2008, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (chast @ Jun 22 2008, 06:43 PM) *
Join Nick and me wink.gif

Sure i will join your group

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 22 2008, 05:57 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very good idea mate ! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jun 22 2008, 06:04 PM
GMC:er
Count me in chast, if there is still room =s ohmy.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Jun 22 2008, 06:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Mark you are in.
There is one spot left now in our group smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jun 22 2008, 07:27 PM
Brilliant idea, Iluha! laugh.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 22 2008, 07:46 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Great idea Ilia!

However in the words of Clubber Lang on Rocky III:

"I live alone. I train alone. I'll win the title alone"

laugh.gif So i'll pass for now, my practise schedules getting prety rough- im learning new stuff all the time so i can add it to my routine.

I can't wait to see the increase in productivity because of this though biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 22 2008, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jun 22 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Great idea Ilia!

However in the words of Clubber Lang on Rocky III:

"I live alone. I train alone. I'll win the title alone"

laugh.gif So i'll pass for now, my practise schedules getting prety rough- im learning new stuff all the time so i can add it to my routine.

I can't wait to see the increase in productivity because of this though biggrin.gif

lol, thanks man smile.gif

Well maybe in the future you'll feel the need to have a group to motivate you to progress!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 22 2008, 07:58 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jun 22 2008, 07:55 PM) *
lol, thanks man smile.gif

Well maybe in the future you'll feel the need to have a group to motivate you to progress!

I'd say your right wink.gif But this is a great idea- maybe eventually it'll get its own board if it all goes well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 22 2008, 07:59 PM
GMC Founder
This is a cool idea! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gus @ Jun 22 2008, 06:29 PM) *
Kris, would it be possible for each practice group having a forum board (similar to the virtual bands)? rolleyes.gif

In that way it would be easier at least to post recordings.

Yes there probably is the option to do something like this with the practice agendas - basically we would activate something called "Private Club Blog".

Let's first see how this works out! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jun 22 2008, 08:04 PM
its an awesome idea... im already practicing stuff that ive been staying away from... that dreaded sweeping

cant let me practice group down, so i gotta practice it

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 22 2008, 08:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Jun 22 2008, 09:04 PM) *
its an awesome idea... im already practicing stuff that ive been staying away from... that dreaded sweeping

cant let me practice group down, so i gotta practice it

That's the spirit, guitar soldier! tongue.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 22 2008, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 22 2008, 08:59 PM) *
This is a cool idea! biggrin.gif

Yes there probably is the option to do something like this with the practice agendas - basically we would activate something called "Private Club Blog".

Let's first see how this works out! smile.gif

Thanks Kris smile.gif

I agree, let's see how it works out before jumping into making a whole new forum section for it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 22 2008, 08:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yes, so far, it already seems quite useful to me. I too don't want to let my practice group down and will do my best to nail the lesson we planned so far.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Ryan AW
Jun 23 2008, 05:05 AM
I'd love to be in a practice group! But I am at a rather low skill level.

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 23 2008, 08:25 AM
my skill level is low too and i would like to join a group too ...
i just got no recording gear, so i might not be able to join such a group sad.gif
... maybe i will buy some cheap recording gear.. i will let you know if i do smile.gif

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Jun 23 2008, 11:24 AM
Learning Roadie
I think this is a very good idea, and would like to join..
However, how are lessons decided? Im pretty much a beginner, and some of you guys might be pretty advanced.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 23 2008, 12:06 PM
Ryan, PassionPlay, and Zion, you 3 should team up and form you'r own practice group since all 3 of you say you'r at around the same level smile.gif

I'll send the full description to each of you and you will have the picture of what you can do in you'r group.. happy practicing guys!

QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 23 2008, 09:25 AM) *
my skill level is low too and i would like to join a group too ...
i just got no recording gear, so i might not be able to join such a group sad.gif
... maybe i will buy some cheap recording gear.. i will let you know if i do smile.gif

Yeah, even a cheap microphone, some cost as low as 5$, will prove usefull smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 23 2008, 12:16 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jun 23 2008, 01:06 PM) *
Ryan, PassionPlay, and Zion, you 3 should team up and form you'r own practice group since all 3 of you say you'r at around the same level smile.gif

I'll send the full description to each of you and you will have the picture of what you can do in you'r group.. happy practicing guys!

Yeah, even a cheap microphone, some cost as low as 5$, will prove usefull smile.gif

oh i see smile.gif thanks for the help...

And you guys? Ryan and Zion? ready for a practice group? what styles are you into?

+Quote Post
chast
Jun 23 2008, 12:22 PM
Learning Roadie
Still one slot left in our group (Nick, superize, Mark and me)
Come on guys smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:46 PM