Prince
Rammikin
Apr 21 2016, 06:26 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Maybe the most talented all-around musician of his generation. I love the bit at the end when he throws the guitar smile.gif.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 21 2016, 06:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
RIP Prince. I didn't realise how good he was until I saw that video for the first time. Effortless skill.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 21 2016, 06:53 PM
GMC:er
Whatever else he was, he really was a great guitar player IMHO. He could solo with the best of them and write fine songs to boot. They found his body at his studio only a week after playing a big show. Here is more info. When I do go, I hope i'm at/near my studio with a guitar in hand smile.gif

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/m...n-paisley-park/

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 21 2016, 01:35 PM) *
RIP Prince. I didn't realise how good he was until I saw that video for the first time. Effortless skill.

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 21 2016, 06:56 PM
Learning Roadie
i just have read the news, sad !

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 21 2016, 07:01 PM
Among so many deaths this year, this got me bad sad.gif Among his musicianship, I place him very very high for his guitar skills although he isn't so recognised specially by the new generation...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 21 2016, 07:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
Strange personality, but great songwriter and awesome guitar player. This is a very sad news. What the hell is wrong with this 2016?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 21 2016, 07:24 PM
Instructor
Very, very sad to hear about this. He was truly one of a kind.

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Apr 21 2016, 10:06 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Makes me even more suspicious if 2016 is actually scripted by George R R Martin sad.gif
R.I.P!

This post has been edited by mhskeide: Apr 21 2016, 10:06 PM

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 22 2016, 02:03 PM
RIP ...

Attached Image

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Apr 23 2016, 02:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Prince was a real innovator. he rocked the world in the eighties with the Purple Rain album and kept doing great things afterwords. I saw him live about 12 years ago and remember the evening was filled with incredible funky riffs and beats. You just couldn't stand still. It's true he had a personality that set him apart from most other humans, but a guess that's simply because he was a genius, at least musically he was one. RIP Prince.

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 23 2016, 04:00 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Way too soon for this artist to leave us. RIP Prince.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:05 AM