Other Art Forms
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 24 2008, 02:03 AM
GMC:er
Who has other art interests on here?

Any dancers? Drawers? Sculptors?

What sort of art do you do or do you take an interest in?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Marek Rojewski
Oct 24 2008, 11:38 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I collect and paint small miniatures for wargames like Warhammer. I collected one of the biggest collections of dwarf miniatures in my country, or maybe even in the world, but the number of unknown UK collectors that even don't know how much stuff they have is unknown:D

The miniatures are really small, so painting them isn't that easy. Yet I consider it much less demanding than normal drawing ( maybe because I can't draw anything that looks good:P ).

Here are some old examples of my miniatures, these are old and crappy photos, but I don't have any newer ones.

High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer

Dwarf hero on stone:
Attached Image

Norse dwarf drummer
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

My best photographed model, King Gorim:D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: Oct 24 2008, 11:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Oct 25 2008, 02:58 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Oct 24 2008, 06:38 AM) *
I collect and paint small miniatures for wargames like Warhammer. I collected one of the biggest collections of dwarf miniatures in my country, or maybe even in the world, but the number of unknown UK collectors that even don't know how much stuff they have is unknown:D

The miniatures are really small, so painting them isn't that easy. Yet I consider it much less demanding than normal drawing ( maybe because I can't draw anything that looks good:P ).

Here are some old examples of my miniatures, these are old and crappy photos, but I don't have any newer ones.

High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer

Dwarf hero on stone:
Attached Image

Norse dwarf drummer
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

My best photographed model, King Gorim:D

My undying Love For all things Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 cannot be summed up in words. That is Awesome! As for me, i like Writing, Sci-Fi mostly.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 09:58 PM