Trufire Rhythmology, a Great Deal
Joe Kataldo
Mar 19 2009, 12:44 PM
Instructor
Attached Image

Hi guys a friend of my give me a copy of truefire rhythmology by Brad carlton as a present.
He was knowing my intend to buy it, but he doesn't know that I already bought a copy last month.

Anyway now I've two of it!

I'll sell my copy, and Ill keep the gift biggrin.gif

I payed it 68 euro, it's new price is 75$ plus shipping to europe $12.75 and I'm selling it for 40 euros

I think it's a great deal, it's a 3 cd-rom set with 60 video lessons on rhythm guitar plus tab pdf and jam tracks

here the link with some demo lessons http://truefire.com/tftv/index.html?channe...&videofile=

In short, strong rhythm guitar skills "pay the bills" and clearly distinguishes the great players from the mediocre.

Top session player, Brad Carlton presents Solology. The companion course to Rhythmology, which in many ways, picks up where Rhythmology left off. You will play your way through the identical blues, rock, pop, jazz, funk, twang and fusion tracks, only this time, the focus is on developing your melodic ideas and fretboard navigation skills for compositional and improvisational soloing in any style.

You'll play your way through the Rhythmology working with blues, rock, pop, jazz, funk, twang and fusion tracks structured around contemporary progressions and vamps.

Take care,

Joe Kataldo.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Joe Kataldo: Mar 19 2009, 01:05 PM

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Joe Kataldo
Mar 31 2009, 07:18 PM
Instructor
No one Interested, before sell it on eBay?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Apr 1 2009, 10:58 PM
GMC:er
I have an account there and can use it online. I think he is a really great teacher.

+Quote Post
andrei.sz
Apr 8 2009, 05:53 AM
hey !
this is a really cool dvd set.
i would love to have it.

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 8 2009, 08:26 AM
Maybe you better contact Joe via PM smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:37 AM