Reaper Tempo Changes
jpj_zep
Jun 29 2008, 12:29 AM
GMC:er
Can you create several tempo changes in Reaper or with Ezdrummer. I'm trying to record some thrash songs from my old band and we had several tempo changes. Can I recreate them with both Ez and Reaper?

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 29 2008, 01:03 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Tony Miro would be the man to ask bro but I'll give it a shot. In Reaper, split the take where you want to change the tempo. Once you have the take split, right click on the part you want to change. Select item properties. You will see the tempo. Let's say you recorded at 130bpm that would be the 1.0 setting. To increase, go up on this number. Keep in mind though that while it try's to preserve pitch, it will change.

I would post this question in the Recording forum also, maybe get more feedback. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 29 2008, 09:32 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (skennington @ Jun 29 2008, 02:03 AM) *
I would post this question in the Recording forum also, maybe get more feedback. smile.gif

Cheers, I moved it.

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Jun 29 2008, 01:29 AM) *
Can you create several tempo changes in Reaper or with Ezdrummer. I'm trying to record some thrash songs from my old band and we had several tempo changes. Can I recreate them with both Ez and Reaper?

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Insert a time signature marker. Left click the position along the time ruler and then right click after the position is marked, select "Insert time signature marker". Enter the desired tempo and time signature!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:36 PM