Brb, Work, :)
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 7 2008, 12:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
From tomorrow I'm starting on my new job. Thing is though, that I don't have my apartment untill 1st of October. First week is fine, meeting hours means I can live by my girlfriend. I will be online a bit during that time, but probably not much. The next two weeks though are slightly different. I will probably just be living at a hostel for those two weeks, which of course means little, if any at all, internet.

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

After these couple of weeks, I will be back full steam.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 7 2008, 12:31 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hope you get the apartment & internet fast!
Good luck in the meantime Cae smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 7 2008, 12:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks. Gonna be some tough weeks to get through. First one is okay, but second and third one will probably be a bit "weird".

Of course this also means no guitar for those weeks probably. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 7 2008, 01:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well, even though it's hard to say this without pain: Real Life is more important then GMC tongue.gif Atleast when it's only two/three weeks. Any longer, and I'd sell my soul to Kris tongue.gif

Good luck until then, Postman Ben tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 7 2008, 02:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 7 2008, 02:38 PM) *
Well, even though it's hard to say this without pain: Real Life is more important then GMC tongue.gif Atleast when it's only two/three weeks. Any longer, and I'd sell my soul to Kris tongue.gif

Good luck until then, Postman Ben tongue.gif

Thanks. And yes, I geuss real life is more important, but it will be weird starting a completely new chapter of my life, furthermore with a transition like this. But having 2 rough weeks like this will probably just strengthen me mentally and after that, when I have my apartment (and HOME) everything will feel like piece of cake.

And...furthermore, though real life is more important than GMC, I don't want to get too caught up with real life laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 7 2008, 04:41 PM
Instructor
Good luck mate, be brave and work hard smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 7 2008, 04:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Good luck over there tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 7 2008, 05:36 PM
Instructor
It's always good to have some work to do,good luck. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 7 2008, 05:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, guys.

Yes, work is good, Muris - but work with no real place to live/stay is not so good tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Sep 7 2008, 07:32 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Good luck man smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 7 2008, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 7 2008, 05:37 PM) *
Thanks, guys.

Yes, work is good, Muris - but work with no real place to live/stay is not so good tongue.gif

When I first came to London I used to live/work/study like that for 3 years with no real place to stay smile.gif . I am sure you'll be fine. Good luck

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 7 2008, 09:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 7 2008, 10:33 PM) *
When I first came to London I used to live/work/study like that for 3 years with no real place to stay smile.gif . I am sure you'll be fine. Good luck

Thanks.

Yeah, no doubt I'll be alright smile.gif

I'm actually starting to look forward to no-internet and just relaxing completely after work smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 7 2008, 10:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 7 2008, 10:48 PM) *
I'm actually starting to look forward to no-internet and just relaxing completely after work smile.gif

Hehe, back to the stone age, as some might say tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 7 2008, 10:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 7 2008, 11:03 PM) *
Hehe, back to the stone age, as some might say tongue.gif

Well, yeah, I'm sure it will be a bit boring after a while, but same goes for internet. It bores me a lot, as I seem to just visit the same 7 pages over and over again. Will be good with a little change.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 7 2008, 11:09 PM
Instructor
Change is always good wink.gif Good luck mate

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 8 2008, 01:20 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Have fun on your new job and I wish you get back online very soon !! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 17 2008, 04:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hello y'all!

Just financed a little stay at a computer at the hostel I'm staying at. Work is fine, for sure, will be great. You get paid for 37 hours a week (including your lunch break), but you really only work 30 hours or so a week.

Still walking around with an instructor, as there are a few things I have yet to learn, obviously.

Have to work this Saturday too, so I won't be home till next weekend...and then I'll most likely be moving out the same weekend.

Talked to the guy who owns the apartment I'm hopefully getting today. Turns out he has two apartments and three "candidates", but he promised me one of the apartments. Hopefully it'll be the one I have seen, know and have talked about on here.

I witnessed a not-so-amazing snoring-orchestra last night. The guy in the bed above me started, and I just thought: "Oh, well, I can live with that", but then suddenly other people in the room started too, and suddenly it was the sound of 3-4 people snoring. Obviously one doesn't get much sleep in those conditions. Besides that it's just a little strange sleeping in the same room as 7 other strangers. Of course one can get used to it, but you just don't get as much sleep as you could, as people go to bed at different times, come back drunk etc etc. So I decided to find another hotel and get a single-person bedroom next week. So I'm really looking forward to that. Untill then I'll be using ear plugs at night wink.gif

Well, that was a little update from here, and now I'll go eat my Spartan dinner of bread and water laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 17 2008, 04:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 17 2008, 06:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow... I bet you're gonna embrace everything life throws in your way without complaint, after you're done with these weeks then? tongue.gif

Sounds like you're taking it all with a good spirit though ^^
Good luck, and hang in there =)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:27 AM