Johnny.b.goode - Backings
Staffy
Feb 13 2010, 03:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
Since I was unable to find any free backings on the net for our "Johnny" -competition and I'm unsure bout the copyright issues as well as I think that the ones I found was a little lame..... I said the other day that I will put up some backings made in my basement, so here they are. Feel free to use them, I can easily change tempo/key if desired, just PM me.

There is two of them - one that is supposed to contain vocals and one that is made for guitar shredding only. wink.gif
Enjoy!!!!

//Staffay

EDIT: Key is A and tempo is 180.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Staffy: Feb 13 2010, 03:51 PM

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Daniel Realpe
Feb 13 2010, 06:49 PM
Instructor
thanks for sharing!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:16 AM