Have You Ever Been In Unpleasant Situation, on a gig?
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 31 2011, 08:55 PM
Instructor
I was in numerous unpleasant situations, mostly due to my fault, snapped strings, time to restring the guitar, or unpleasant conversations with the bosses of clubs are the things that I remember the most.

Were you ever in some situation that you would rather avoid?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 1 2011, 07:43 AM
Instructor
Hmmmm, it happens that just last weekend, at one of Romania's most 'prestigious' festivals, I was performing alongside a friend's band who asked me to fill in for him as he couldn't attend the gig. At the soundcheck, the other guitarist suddenly had no sound at all...guess why...the cabinet snapped and it couldn't be replaced...because they had none other... (note that this festival has been going on in Romania for the last 41 years...) Well, during the concert, the other guitarist in the band decided that he will perform without being cabled, as a sign of protest! You don't want to know what kind of a circus show went on there biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:13 PM