Sound Tweaking Lessons
Kristofer Dahl
May 14 2019, 07:12 AM
GMC Founder
Hey guys,

I am thinking about producing some sound tweaking lessons for our community - and would like to check with you if you have any thoughts/suggestions for this topic.

Here you can see a video I recorded to give Yoncopin feedback in his REC thread.

Do you think this video is any good? Or is it a bit long and boring perhaps? Do you feel it's relevant (even though you might not have a Kemper amp)?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Phil66
May 14 2019, 08:06 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I think that would be really good. I remember a while back, Darius did a couple of tone workshops where students sent in their v tone and Darius explained how to improve it, things like adding effects and backing them off so that you only really know that they're there when you switch them off and on, almost imperceptible, but adding thickness to the sound.

Could be a great series, starting with how to build basic patches and the mystery of tweaking eq.

Cheers Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:44 PM