Hey Guys
Khaos Keith
Dec 17 2007, 09:25 PM
GMC:er
i didnt think to make one of these but my friend rory did so i thought id do it too haha..... welll i just love music (period) i really got into it from old style video games. with just bleeps and bloops and midi formatted things i started to understand scales and classical style patterns at an early age. then i really got into bands like iron maiden and that just sealed my fate haha. with starting out listening to maiden as a kid i just fell in love with steve harris's bass lines and started playing bass. my dad was a musician so it was to difficult to get started as we have guitars bass and drums around the house haha. but i didnt get serious about really playing till i was about 13. i played bass for accouple of years and then fell out of it for a bit. i dont know why but i just couldnt feel it. it wasnt till about two years ago that i reeeally got back into music again. but a month into restarting, and the years of listening to alot of power metal, i had to give guitar a shot. and right of the bat i fell in love with it. so ive been playing for about the last year but with no formal instruction. just jamming and playing with other guitarist and learning little techniques hear and there. i came across this site two days ago and LOVE IT! i got extremely hooked. in the last two days i have learn so many things i was doing incorrectly and in these short days improved my playing already haha. this site has been great so far and really look forward to all the new content that will be flowing through here in the next couple of months/years till GMC takes over the world of course wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 15)
Chris Evans
Dec 17 2007, 09:27 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hey mate! welcome!! lots of "haha"`s in there, I do lots of "arrs" in my posts normally so I have a new pirate m8 biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 17 2007, 09:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome Khaos keith, what a fantastic name! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 17 2007, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Welcome man! Enjoy your staying smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 17 2007, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 17 2007, 10:19 PM
Instructor
Enjoy here! biggrin.gif

Welcome smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 17 2007, 11:11 PM
Instructor
Hi metalhead smile.gif Welcome to the mighty GMC smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Dec 17 2007, 11:34 PM
thanks everyone laugh.gif

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Dec 17 2007, 11:41 PM
Instructor
wellcome to GMC and i hope you to learn many things here

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 18 2007, 01:16 AM
Instructor
Study hard here !!!!! Welcome Khaos Keith to GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 18 2007, 03:18 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 18 2007, 10:34 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC family! cool.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 18 2007, 01:09 PM
Hello! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 18 2007, 01:58 PM
Instructor
Hi Khaos! Welcome to GMC. You'll find great heavy & power metal lessons here! wink.gif

gabriel-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 18 2007, 07:03 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Welcome smile.gif

Welcome smile.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
david80
Dec 19 2007, 09:58 PM
Welcome to GMC.

cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:38 AM