Any Suggestions....
TreyDeschamp
May 4 2009, 07:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So I my Jackson has been having some problems lately and my other guitars are either at my Dads house a state away or they are cheap....so I was thinking now would be the time to spend some cash and get a new guitar. I have been thinking about the Schecter C-1 ATX FR but I cant think of anything else. I want a guitar that is attractive looking but also good quality and good for metal playing(metalcore, blues metal, etc.)

Can anyone give me a suggestion....between $500 and $1000 please a little over is fine. Thanks GMC

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Marek Rojewski
May 4 2009, 07:38 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Shipping a guitar from Your dads house should be much cheaper than buying new gear, and the spare $$$ could be spent on something else, like effects.. I don't know...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 4 2009, 09:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ May 4 2009, 01:38 PM) *
Shipping a guitar from Your dads house should be much cheaper than buying new gear, and the spare $$$ could be spent on something else, like effects.. I don't know...

Well actually his house is around an hour away but its more of the guitars of mine there arent the really great ones.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:10 PM