Ubisoft Rocksmith
ItSME3
Dec 13 2012, 05:33 PM
GMC:er

did anyone try this already ?

This seems to be a real cognitive challenge

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 13 2012, 05:38 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I would love to hear some first hand impressions! I really like the concept of it but it feels it will be too complicated to follow (flying tabs) for anything more complicated then single notes rhythms or simple power chords.

But its great that the game industry is moving in this direction! I think Guitar Hero game has inspired tons of kids to start playing the real guitar! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2012, 02:43 AM
GMC:er
I really wish this was around when I was first learning! Combining actual practice with a game. Brilliant! It's not like Guitar Hero where it has very little to do with real guitar, it's an actual guitar and your playing actual music!

Todd

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 13 2012, 11:38 AM) *
I would love to hear some first hand impressions! I really like the concept of it but it feels it will be too complicated to follow (flying tabs) for anything more complicated then single notes rhythms or simple power chords.

But its great that the game industry is moving in this direction! I think Guitar Hero game has inspired tons of kids to start playing the real guitar! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:22 PM