Late Playing Las T Night, yes i record myself while other sleep....
fzalfa
May 9 2015, 11:21 PM
Learning Roadie
yesterday at night, i was with my friend Yann, he 's a great guitar player, far better than me, of course, ti's his job !

so, i meet him at his home to play and spend some fun time, this is a small session about our improvisations.

he like to smoke pot, me not, but i smoke with him.... passively, but i can said -"it work too" it was hard to play for me !

Yann start to play in front, after it's me, then Yann at the end for a solo.

https://soundcloud.com/laurent-dizy/laurent-yann

i hope you like as we have fun to do this !

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 10 2015, 09:31 PM
Instructor
Hi Laurent, this is a very interesting jam. Besides this is a lot of fun, it's a very good practice for your ear, guitar playing and creativity. If you want to take this even further, you could take the stronger parts of this jam and give some structure to start building a future collab or album.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 10 2015, 11:02 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hi Laurent, it is good to hear that you are jamming with other people live. IMO that is a very good way to improove your skills especially if the other guitar player plays good and his playing is inspiring. Jams like these are always great as you never know what is going to happen. I like the part where there is a funky guitar strumming in the background.Very nice progression, melody and groove.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 11 2015, 08:41 AM
Learning Roadie
hi Bogban, hi Gabriel

i have listen it again, and it's a cool piece, it's right ( i like to throw flower to myself ), these two previous week i do not play a lot, cause child's holiday and a bit of discouragement cause i do not see my skill going up as i expect.

i seem to be stucked somewhere in the mediocrity... i must fight against

this is cantaloupe island, recorded by myself, my friend play over an abersol BT

https://soundcloud.com/laurent-dizy/record20150129002448

and a jam recorded in january, i search my notes, but the melody is nice for my ears, after ther jam, we talk.... i omit to cut this parts

https://soundcloud.com/laurent-dizy/record20150128232904

edit: i can notice a skill evolution since january....everything is not lost

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: May 11 2015, 08:55 AM

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:51 AM