5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Boogie Collaboration, results
Sergio Dorado
Mar 5 2009, 10:36 AM
Flamenco Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 5 2009, 03:04 AM) *
They should have been posted but I had a problem with the neighbour smile.gif The guy has been drilling the wall for 3 days and I just couldn't record.

I understand you. I´ve been three or four weeks like that. A man bought the floor below of mine. He seems a good person, but he is reforming all the apartment. So I´ve can´t record any lesson last month. But today seems a great day: there aren´t any noise, the sun shines ( when it´s raining I also can´t record because of noise of rain drops, and limited light), so I´m start record inmediately... before the neighboor starts to put some picture in the wall. At 1pm I will do a break to see your comments. I´m impatient!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 10:54 AM
Instructor
I will post the whole group 1 very soon. The 2nd group is being uploaded to Youtube and it really takes time. Plus it takes time for Youtube to process them after the upload. I am doing my best today. I started at 6am to render the videos. Youtube really cut like 40% of the picture and the sound quality. It would have been better if I uploaded the videos here like last time but Kristofer said that Youtube is better because we are not keep the GMC server too busy. Sorry about that quality thing but I hope it's still recognisable enough.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 5 2009, 10:58 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 5 2009, 09:54 AM) *
I will post the whole group 1 very soon. The 2nd group is being uploaded to Youtube and it really takes time. Plus it takes time for Youtube to process them after the upload. I am doing my best today. I started at 6am to render the videos. Youtube really cut like 40% of the picture and the sound quality. It would have been better if I uploaded the videos here like last time but Kristofer said that Youtube is better because we are not keep the GMC server too busy. Sorry about that quality thing but I hope it's still recognisable enough.

I`m sure they will be fine Emir smile.gif

So long as we can hear your comments then thats the aim, take your time, no need to burst a vein to get them done quickly, all your efforts are very much appreciated, looking forward to seeing them smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Mar 5 2009, 11:12 AM
Flamenco Instructor
If you yesterday at 2 am were wake up, and today at 6 you was rendering videos... do you sleep only 4 hours? Relax man, rest and sleep enough, so we need you healthy to share with us your great work...
Take your time!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 5 2009, 11:15 AM
Instructor
Emir take your time man. I know you have a gig also tonight !
Its worth waiting for wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 11:25 AM
Instructor
Don't worry guys I am made of steel plus I'm Hot smile.gif hahaha

The first group is here (check the first post). The second one is being uploaded to youtube. It will take a couple of more hours.

Sorry again for the Youtube terrible quality. If some of you want better quality you can PM me and I will send the original file.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 5 2009, 01:07 PM
Instructor
Great videos Emir

Col Roberts one is legendary laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 01:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Mar 5 2009, 12:07 PM) *
Great videos Emir

Col Roberts one is legendary laugh.gif

Hahaha thanks man. I have just posted your video.

You see how nice time I had for 3 days of drilling smile.gif These videos could have been here 3 days ago if the neighbour wasn't doing it.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 5 2009, 01:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 5 2009, 01:16 PM) *
Hahaha thanks man. I have just posted your video.

You see how nice time I had for 3 days of drilling smile.gif These videos could have been here 3 days ago if the neighbour wasn't doing it.

Your neighbor was sabotaging you thats for sure smile.gif
So loud its crazy ! I have one neighbor that drill always during lunch time and evening , but luckily I only hear him when I am in living room - noise doesn't come to my room smile.gif

I will check my video and let you know what I think !

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 5 2009, 01:19 PM
Instructor
Nice job everyone!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 5 2009, 01:29 PM
Instructor
Emir I just watched the whole video.

Thank you for the compliments but also advices !

I agree with everything you said. I didn't warm up when I recorded, that was my 2nd take improvisation so I kept it as I liked the overall sound of it. That was the main reason why it didn't sound 100% clean in some part, especially sweeping part. I will definitely participate in your future collabs, it felt great to be part of this one - which wasn't that easy by the way wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
enforcer
Mar 5 2009, 01:32 PM
GMC:er
Man, thank you smile.gif while I was watching my video I was like having this biiiiiig smile. Well I believe I cant take all the credit, its you and your comments from the first collab that motivated me to work on my problems like that, yeah in some first days I felt like all my world has collapsed and there came the news of MTP that I wasnt selected for the final five I felt really lost. But after a while I though like: "Man, am I going to give up?" So, I started to work like hell, I changed the posture of my picking hand, closed my fingers, started to work with your Alternated picking exercise, showed more caution, and lowered my work tempos to very low bpms. And you know what, it worked smile.gif

I want to thank you personally, for your great help to my playing, and this great collab. If you have a auto-join-for-Emir's-all-collabs-for-a-lifetime card, I want to sign up biggrin.gif

Cheers smile.gif

Can

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 01:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Mar 5 2009, 12:29 PM) *
Emir I just watched the whole video.

Thank you for the compliments but also advices !

I agree with everything you said. I didn't warm up when I recorded, that was my 2nd take improvisation so I kept it as I liked the overall sound of it. That was the main reason why it didn't sound 100% clean in some part, especially sweeping part. I will definitely participate in your future collabs, it felt great to be part of this one - which wasn't that easy by the way wink.gif

Thanks Pedja smile.gif I am sure you can pick this thing properly after a quick warm up. Thanks for joining, you are an incredible overall musician.

QUOTE (enforcer @ Mar 5 2009, 12:32 PM) *
Man, thank you smile.gif while I was watching my video I was like having this biiiiiig smile. Well I believe I cant take all the credit, its you and your comments from the first collab that motivated me to work on my problems like that, yeah in some first days I felt like all my world has collapsed and there came the news of MTP that I wasnt selected for the final five I felt really lost. But after a while I though like: "Man, am I going to give up?" So, I started to work like hell, I changed the posture of my picking hand, closed my fingers, started to work with your Alternated picking exercise, showed more caution, and lowered my work tempos to very low bpms. And you know what, it worked smile.gif

I want to thank you personally, for your great help to my playing, and this great collab. If you have a auto-join-for-Emir's-all-collabs-for-a-lifetime card, I want to sign up biggrin.gif

Cheers smile.gif

Can

To be honest I had that smile as well when I first heard your take smile.gif I am really really happy if any of my comments were helpful. I was really nicely surprised to hear this great progress in just one month. You said you were going to give up? No man, never say that. If you could progress like this for only one month, imagine what will happen for a year of constant practicing. I used to practice 10 hours a day for 5 years and all I know today is actually from that time. I don't really have time to practice these days but once I have the technique in my hands I only need 3-5 days to get back to shape. Well done for the take I really enjoyed listening to your great melodic ideas.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 5 2009, 03:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks for the cool comment Emir! Monte (LCDSS) is helping atm with more scales in the MTP. I also found out how to render in mono. I exported one of the two in mono, and in stereo, but I wasn't sure, so I thought stereo should be bigger, but the files were just as big. So the other one I did in stereo xD I know it's a bit of a lame excuse, but that's how it went xD Sorry bout it.

Great as always Emir!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 03:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 5 2009, 02:28 PM) *
Thanks for the cool comment Emir! Monte (LCDSS) is helping atm with more scales in the MTP. I also found out how to render in mono. I exported one of the two in mono, and in stereo, but I wasn't sure, so I thought stereo should be bigger, but the files were just as big. So the other one I did in stereo xD I know it's a bit of a lame excuse, but that's how it went xD Sorry bout it.

Great as always Emir!!

good man smile.gif I think you're on the way to become an awesome player. In 5 years I see you like a true professional smile.gif Just keep practicing. Listen to Monte's advices, he is great in many things on the guitar. I hope you'll join us back again.

Cheers

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Mar 5 2009, 03:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks Emir, great advice and very kind compliments! I will take note of all the advice regarding my sound, apologies again for the stereo. I hadn't noticed there was reverb on the clean channel, I thought I'd been carefull to avoid that but obviously not!

My noise gate is already on, on the GT8. I have very high output pickups on a cheap korean wolfgang so it might just be I need to tone down the distortion to get rid of the buzz.

Thanks for you comments towards the end, it's very nice to be thought of as a good player smile.gif

Sign me up for your next one!

Cheers again mate,

Thats 3 beers now!

QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 5 2009, 10:25 AM) *
Don't worry guys I am made of steel plus I'm Hot smile.gif hahaha

The first group is here (check the first post). The second one is being uploaded to youtube. It will take a couple of more hours.

Sorry again for the Youtube terrible quality. If some of you want better quality you can PM me and I will send the original file.

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 03:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Mar 5 2009, 02:32 PM) *
Thanks Emir, great advice and very kind compliments! I will take note of all the advice regarding my sound, apologies again for the stereo. I hadn't noticed there was reverb on the clean channel, I thought I'd been carefull to avoid that but obviously not!

My noise gate is already on, on the GT8. I have very high output pickups on a cheap korean wolfgang so it might just be I need to tone down the distortion to get rid of the buzz.

Thanks for you comments towards the end, it's very nice to be thought of as a good player smile.gif

Sign me up for your next one!

Cheers again mate,

Thats 3 beers now!

Thanks man. Your take was really cool. Tweak your sound a bit and remove the buz. The best is to listen to the exported track on its own and you can hear if you have any noise. Thanks for joining and come back again smile.gif

I hope the rest of the videos can be here within the next hour or so. It really takes a long time for Youtube to process them and I am not even using the best render quality.

This post has been edited by Emir Hot: Mar 5 2009, 03:39 PM

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Mar 5 2009, 03:44 PM
Flamenco Instructor
Hi Emir. Thank you for take your time in the comments of my solo. I´ll work on your tips, and I will re-record the whole take. Great job, as always!
And count with me for the next collab.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 03:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Mar 5 2009, 02:44 PM) *
Hi Emir. Thank you for take your time in the comments of my solo. I´ll work on your tips, and I will re-record the whole take. Great job, as always!
And count with me for the next collab.

Cheers Sergio. You're an awesome player man smile.gif It was nice to have you here. Rock on !!!

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Mar 5 2009, 03:50 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for the awesome comments Emir, You did a great job doing them! biggrin.gif

and sorry for sending stereo track with effects to you, I will do it right next time smile.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:32 AM