5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Hard Rock Soloing - Collaboration
Piotr Kaczor
Nov 3 2008, 03:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Nov 3 2008, 03:14 PM) *
Sure Piotr, that would be great. You have 6 days left. I will put you on the list.

Great Emir!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 3 2008, 05:09 PM
Instructor
Nice one Andrew!
I like the change of sound at some point that was really nice

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 3 2008, 05:46 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Thanks Pedja!

--------------------
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 3 2008, 08:42 PM
GMC Founder
I like both the takes we have have got so far - Muris' is monstrous and Andrew's feely and bluesy! biggrin.gif

I ran out of ideas towards the end of my take so I used some good old clichés - which have been handy in the past as well! ph34r.gif

Attached File  kris_with_backing.mp3 ( 811.55K ) Number of downloads: 326

Attached File  kris_no_backing.rar ( 5.6MB ) Number of downloads: 152

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 3 2008, 08:48 PM
Instructor
Very interesting Kristofer. Thanks.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 4 2008, 03:46 AM
Instructor
Here is mine.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  jose_with_backing.mp3 ( 865.3K ) Number of downloads: 291
Attached File  jose_solo.mp3 ( 865.3K ) Number of downloads: 186

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 4 2008, 04:49 AM
Instructor
Thank you Jose. I think you're going to have the longest comment on this smile.gif I analysed every note smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 4 2008, 05:46 AM
Instructor
I need to do mine soon this all sounds great !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 4 2008, 01:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Nov 3 2008, 10:49 PM) *
Thank you Jose. I think you're going to have the longest comment on this smile.gif I analysed every note smile.gif

I hope they are good comments, just kidding, I take criticism well, feel free to let me know of anything you think could be done better.

--------------------
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 4 2008, 01:27 PM
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Nov 4 2008, 07:19 AM) *
I hope they are good comments, just kidding, I take criticism well, feel free to let me know of anything you think could be done better.

Jose deserves more comments than anyone else so far as he had the most notes!

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 4 2008, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 4 2008, 07:27 AM) *
Jose deserves more comments than anyone else so far as he had the most notes!

Sorry about that, I couldn't control it, as Master Muris has said control, it is all about control.

--------------------
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 4 2008, 02:15 PM
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Nov 4 2008, 08:10 AM) *
Sorry about that, I couldn't control it, as Master Muris has said control, it is all about control.

That's ok - they were all cool notes - I wish I could play some of them!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 5 2008, 01:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 4 2008, 02:15 PM) *
That's ok - they were all cool notes - I wish I could play some of them!

Absolutely,quality is always more important than quantity
and you did it very well Jose,like it a lot!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 5 2008, 01:56 AM
Instructor
Jose was nailing it all the way
Loved his take

At some point I was thinking he must be a software , how do I increase the speed on this guy smile.gif Haha

Awesome solo wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 5 2008, 04:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Nov 4 2008, 07:56 PM) *
Jose was nailing it all the way
Loved his take

At some point I was thinking he must be a software , how do I increase the speed on this guy smile.gif Haha

Awesome solo wink.gif

laugh.gif

You know recently last month's issue of the Recording Magazine, and there was an article there of a guy that uses software to create great solo performances. He was using melodyne software which I believe I have a trial version for it that came with mi Digi003, in the article he explains that he played the solo left handed (he is right handed) and corrected it using melodyne, now I am wondering how many guitar solos out there are fake.

--------------------
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 5 2008, 05:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Nov 5 2008, 05:51 PM) *
laugh.gif

You know recently last month's issue of the Recording Magazine, and there was an article there of a guy that uses software to create great solo performances. He was using melodyne software which I believe I have a trial version for it that came with mi Digi003, in the article he explains that he played the solo left handed (he is right handed) and corrected it using melodyne, now I am wondering how many guitar solos out there are fake.

Was the guy you are reffering to Jose Mena by any chance ?
Hehe

Awesome man

I will upload my take now just finished it

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 5 2008, 05:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Nov 5 2008, 03:51 PM) *
laugh.gif

I have Melodyne. I use it for vocals. If that guy played like that then he can never play live.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 5 2008, 05:22 PM
Instructor
Here is my take
I was very busy for the last week and didn't get the chance to sit down and down it.
I hope master Emir will accept this biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Solo_with_BT.mp3 ( 1.71MB ) Number of downloads: 258

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 5 2008, 05:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Nov 5 2008, 04:22 PM) *
Here is my take
I was very busy for the last week and didn't get the chance to sit down and down it.
I hope master Emir will accept this biggrin.gif

Sure man it's accepted, well done. I am still waiting for more recordings. Only 4 days left

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 5 2008, 05:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Nov 5 2008, 06:28 PM) *
Sure man it's accepted, well done. I am still waiting for more recordings. Only 4 days left

Thanks Emir
I was afraid I would have to do again hehe
Just kidding this was very fun never done this before on any forum ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:51 AM