Line 6 Offer
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 20 2009, 09:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hello,

I have just receive an e-mail from Line 6 and they have a special for the month of october. They sell the triple pack extension for 40$.

The triple pack includes:
-The metal shop
-The Fx Junky
-The collector classic

Do you think it is worth it ?

I am particularly interested in the metal shop since I find that the normal amps lacks of something.

Cheers !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Oct 20 2009, 10:19 PM
GMC:er
That's not a bad offer at all. I believe those packs used to be a much higher price. I also like the fact that this offer includes two packs I don't have at less than the old cost of one! biggrin.gif

Ok, I looked around some. The line6 website doesn't say anything about this offer. The last email I have from them is dated 21 August.

Strange that it hasn't arrived to all customers yet.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jafomatic: Oct 20 2009, 10:27 PM

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 20 2009, 10:29 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Where is the offer, because I can only find all the packs for $100.

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Oct 20 2009, 10:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
It is a bargain.

I paid $99,99 for it

I used it in both Guitarport and my Pod XT live

Here is the mail:
If you have problems viewing this message, click here.

Over 70 Additional Amps and Effects
for Under $40!

October only! Power up your GuitarPort®, POD Studio™ GX, or TonePort® GX, UX1 or KB37 with over 70 additional amp models and effects. Get the Triple Pack and enjoy our three most popular model packs for one low price – just $39.95!

The Triple Pack Includes:
• Collector Classics - 18 amp models based on boutique combos, sought-after vintage heads and rare pawnshop treasures

• Metal Shop - 18 punishingly high-gain amp models from our super-powered HD147® amplifier

• FX Junkie - 35 effect models including synths, filters, delays, choruses, compressors, distortions, and sample-and-hold

Go to Line6.com to take advantage of this deal by October 31!

Got commitment issues? Take comfort in our 30-day money back guarantee! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund.

------------------------

Did you know? Your Line 6 hardware entitles you to 30 days of free access to GuitarPort® Online!* Hone your chops, add licks or songs to your repertoire, or just have fun jamming with our archive of professionally recorded backing tracks.

So, head on over to Line6.com by October 31 to take advantage of the madness.

Enjoy your gear!
The Line 6 Team

P.S. Get your Line 6 accessories on our website, too, including POD cases, power supplies and more.

© Line 6, Inc. 2009. All prices are U.S. dollars. Promotion ends October 31, 2009.

*Offer only open to first time GuitarPort Online customers.

You are receiving this email because you have registered a GuitarPort®, POD® Studio GX, TonePort® GX, TonePort® UX1 or TonePort® KB37 with Line 6.

Line 6, Inc. 26580 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA 91302-1921
To stop these notifications, you may click here to remove your email from the list.

QUOTE (Matt23 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:29 PM) *
Where is the offer, because I can only find all the packs for $100.

Matt it is here

If you have problems viewing this message, click here.

Over 70 Additional Amps and Effects
for Under $40!

October only! Power up your GuitarPort®, POD Studio™ GX, or TonePort® GX, UX1 or KB37 with over 70 additional amp models and effects. Get the Triple Pack and enjoy our three most popular model packs for one low price – just $39.95!

The Triple Pack Includes:
• Collector Classics - 18 amp models based on boutique combos, sought-after vintage heads and rare pawnshop treasures

• Metal Shop - 18 punishingly high-gain amp models from our super-powered HD147® amplifier

• FX Junkie - 35 effect models including synths, filters, delays, choruses, compressors, distortions, and sample-and-hold

Go to Line6.com to take advantage of this deal by October 31!

Got commitment issues? Take comfort in our 30-day money back guarantee! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund.

------------------------

Did you know? Your Line 6 hardware entitles you to 30 days of free access to GuitarPort® Online!* Hone your chops, add licks or songs to your repertoire, or just have fun jamming with our archive of professionally recorded backing tracks.

So, head on over to Line6.com by October 31 to take advantage of the madness.

Enjoy your gear!
The Line 6 Team

P.S. Get your Line 6 accessories on our website, too, including POD cases, power supplies and more.

© Line 6, Inc. 2009. All prices are U.S. dollars. Promotion ends October 31, 2009.

*Offer only open to first time GuitarPort Online customers.

You are receiving this email because you have registered a GuitarPort®, POD® Studio GX, TonePort® GX, TonePort® UX1 or TonePort® KB37 with Line 6.

Line 6, Inc. 26580 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA 91302-1921
To stop these notifications, you may click here to remove your email from the list.

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Oct 20 2009, 10:33 PM
Seems to exclude users of UX2 ... which is me. Very strange.

Has anyone an actual URL to this page?

--------------------

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Oct 20 2009, 10:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Oct 20 2009, 11:33 PM) *
Seems to exclude users of UX2 ... which is me. Very strange.

Has anyone an actual URL to this page?

Hi maybe this helps

http://line6.com/mailer/view/cc0b534a822d181c

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps

Effects

Recording

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Oct 20 2009, 10:41 PM
It does help! That document doesn't seem to be linked from their actual site anywhere else and yet this is a great deal.

Thanks man! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Oct 20 2009, 10:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Oct 20 2009, 11:41 PM) *
It does help! That document doesn't seem to be linked from their actual site anywhere else and yet this is a great deal.

Thanks man! smile.gif

Anytime. Glad I could be of help.

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars

Amps

Effects

Recording

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 20 2009, 10:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
It taught it was a goog deal but are these pack goods ?

Pehaps I use a guitar por device

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 20 2009, 11:48 PM
Instructor
can anyone share some opinions about the packs? Are they a good investment? How often do you use them, and what is the sound like?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Oct 21 2009, 12:20 AM
I have FXjunkie already and I use the stomps that came with it every day since I got the UX2.

The collector & metal packs are amp models. I don't have those yet, but so far I do like some of the rare and not-standard amps that have come in the expansion packs so far.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kahall
Oct 21 2009, 02:06 AM
Learning Roadie
I bought this last time they had a similar special which was the same minus the FX junkie. I would not do it again. Just a bunch more amps that sound like crap in my opinion.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
tonyparnham
Oct 21 2009, 09:53 AM
I think you have to ask yourself what type of genre of music do you play mostly, if the answer is lots of distortion and gain etc then the Metal upgrade is useful. I upgraded some weeks ago and don't really regret it as I use the upgrade metal amp models more than the others. However going back to your original question I think the deal you have been offered is very attractive for the price and its probably worth jumping in.
Tony

+Quote Post
Koopid
Oct 21 2009, 10:16 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 21 2009, 12:48 AM) *
can anyone share some opinions about the packs? Are they a good investment? How often do you use them, and what is the sound like?

I pretty much only use the metalshop amps, I bought it separatly and I think it was well worth it.

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM Snow White
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird Goth Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Behringer BEQ700 Equalizer
Harley Benton PT-100 stagetuner
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 21 2009, 11:35 AM
Instructor
Thanks guys for the feedback! So it seems the packs are useful and usable! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 21 2009, 04:04 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I only get an all the packs for $69 deal. Might still be worth it though.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 22 2009, 01:19 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I was thinking about getting the bass pack. But I think they offer it only for 70$ so I'll wait a bit with the investment.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:39 AM