4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
How Do You Manage To Live By Yourself?, A bit of random rants
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 21 2008, 12:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (seagull @ Nov 21 2008, 09:59 AM) *
Haha, hvor cool! Katte styrer fandme...

Arbejder 07:00-15:30, så har man trods alt noget tid når man kommer hjem til at slappe af og sådan inden man rammer sovekassen kl. 22-23. Det var sgu også svært at vænne sig til oven på 3 års gymnasie at man pludselig ikke er omgivet af sine venner hver dag, men hvad....man får nogle nye på arbejde så wink.gif

Mit arbejde er dog så fleksibelt, at jeg kan møde/gå når det passer mig, så længe jeg når det jeg skal. Så har jeg en off-day kan jeg bare smutte tidligere hjem og komme i godt humør igen.
Det kan kun anbefales! smile.gif

Held og lykke med job-jagten!

Hah! Hvad er det for en slags arbejde?

Jeg arbejder jo som postomdeler, og møder kl 6.15. Nogle dage, på en god rute, kan man være færdig 12.15, mens man andre dage først er færdig 14.30. Og det er ærlig talt lidt surt ikke at vide, hvornår man er færdig.

Min leder var endda så fræk at sige, at man ikke kunne lave aftaler på hverdage, når man arbejdede hos Post Danmark, fordi man ikke kunne vide, hvor lang tid det ville tage - og han mente aftaler efter regulær arbejdstid til 13.39. Der var jeg ved at blive småsur.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Nov 21 2008, 12:37 PM
Instructor
That's life man...Thanks GOD there is MUSIC! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 21 2008, 06:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
This might sound a bit cheesy, but taking my current situation into account it might work out well.

If I quite the job at the post office before the 8th of December I can quit from one day to the other, however if I stay after that I will have to be there for one month.

I have been offered a job in Netto, which I can have temporarely untill I find something more interestering. It doesn't pay as well, unless you work those strange hours, which I actually like. So that's pretty cool. He's a fan of Spurs and actually a member of the Danish fan club - the guy who is the boss at the store or whatever. He told me that we could just make a deal that I could quit when I found something more interesting.

So I could say yes to that and seek another job meanwhile, so I'm not forced to stay at the postal service for one month more.

What do you say guys? I need some opinions here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 21 2008, 08:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
Anyone? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 24 2008, 08:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
The Netto dude answered and wants me to come to have a chat with him.. and I can start and stop from one day to the other.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 24 2008, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
Just do what'll make you happy. I'd work at Netto until I find something more permanent

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 24 2008, 09:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yeah exactlt. And the shop is open from 8 to 22, so there's a chance I can work 2pm to 10pm tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Nov 25 2008, 06:01 PM
Hmm, i cant imagine how you have it, but my friend had the same problem as you, he actually got a cat, and cats are immencely fun to play with, it feels like having you'r own friend thats always arround biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 25 2008, 06:06 PM
Our Cat Dropped Dead, we sold to another loving family smile.gif

Note: This is a joke. In this fictional tale of love and loss our cat was called Dropped Dead. laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Nov 25 2008, 06:06 PM
Haha, Organised, you're a genious ! xD...

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 25 2008, 06:07 PM
QUOTE (Young Guitarist @ Nov 25 2008, 05:06 PM) *
Haha, Organised, you're a genious ! xD...

haha. I wouldn't go that far. I just have nothing better to do at work other than come up with silly stories tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Nov 25 2008, 06:11 PM
Hows work? XD

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 25 2008, 06:16 PM
QUOTE (Young Guitarist @ Nov 25 2008, 05:11 PM) *
Hows work? XD

Not well biggrin.gif I think I will be applying for Caelum's old job laugh.gif And no I didn't get him to leave so I could have his job tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Did Netto get back to you in the end Caelum>?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 25 2008, 07:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yeah, I am going to meet the boss (who is a Tottenham fan) thursday smile.gif It'll only be a temporary job of course.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Nov 25 2008, 10:25 PM
Well i know how it is to do long hours 9 hour working days are normal for me in work for a shipsupplier and almost every day i work 2 sometimes 3 extra hours, i lived alone in my appartment for a year but i was so sick and tired being in an empty room that i decided to move back in with my parents again. Living on your own and trying to save money for guitars or a decent amp is a hard thing to do smile.gif And guitar = complaining neighbours laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Fender "California series" stratocaster
Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 26 2008, 06:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
WWhhaat tongue.gif One of the secretarys from a lawyer company I wrote to has asked me to call them about a job position they may have to offer.

Or well...it went like this (the emails):

[Benjamin sends application]

Reply:
"Thank you for your application. We will return soon regarding a possible job interview."

My reply:
"Thank you very much. I am looking very much forward to that."

Their reply:
"Will you please contact me on my phone number **********"

So I am going to call them tomorrow! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Nov 26 2008, 09:51 PM
Instructor
Good luck with the interview, one thing that my help is to get a job that you have more group contac with your coworkers, where work can be a source to get some extra friends.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 26 2008, 10:03 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Good luck Cae!

By the way, how do you like living with your new cat?

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:38 PM