5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Gab Jams With Gmcers, Let's have some fun!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 22 2018, 09:20 PM
Instructor
Hi friends!! Let's have fun! Who wants to Jam with me??

The idea is simple. Record yourself doing a quick/spontaneous jam over this backing track. Share the video, only guitar audio and audio mix. I'll record a Jams inspired by each participant take.

Then I'll share a final video with this structure: Gab Intro - Participant 1 - Gab Jam - Participant 2 - Gab Jam - Participant 3 - Gab Jam and so...

Your take should be as long as the backing that I'm sharing here. (20 seconds)

Backing track: Attached File  Rock_and_Roll_In_Am___Jam_with_Gab.mp3 ( 881.89K ) Number of downloads: 530

Taken from this lesson: HERE

Key: Am

Suggested Scales:
A Pentatonic minor / A blues scale

Who is in? biggrin.gif

Final video:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Aug 29 2018, 06:31 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 23 2018, 08:21 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm in wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 23 2018, 01:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 23 2018, 04:21 AM) *
I'm in wink.gif

Nice! Welcome Phil!! Feel free to share your take! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Jun 23 2018, 09:10 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I’m on vacation this week but definitely will give this a try when I get back. I’d love to hear Gabe playing “Jam in the style of... Me”

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 23 2018, 09:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (yoncopin @ Jun 23 2018, 05:10 PM) *
I’m on vacation this week but definitely will give this a try when I get back. I’d love to hear Gabe playing “Jam in the style of... Me”

Excellent!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jun 23 2018, 11:11 PM
Learning Roadie
i'm in

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Christiaan
Jun 24 2018, 08:36 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 22 2018, 08:20 PM) *
Hi friends!! Let's have fun! Who wants to Jam with me??

The idea is simple. Record yourself doing a quick/spontaneous jam over this backing track. Share the video, only guitar audio and audio mix. I'll record a Jams inspired by each participant take.

Then I'll share a final video with this structure: Gab Intro - Participant 1 - Gab Jam - Participant 2 - Gab Jam - Participant 3 - Gab Jam and so...

Your take should be as long as the backing that I'm sharing here. (20 seconds)

Backing track: Attached File  Rock_and_Roll_In_Am___Jam_with_Gab.mp3 ( 881.89K ) Number of downloads: 530

Taken from this lesson: HERE

Key: Am

Suggested Scales:
A Pentatonic minor / A blues scale

Who is in? biggrin.gif

Hi, Christiaan here. The video has bad sound as i told you, here is the link
https://youtu.be/VKXsfwbwrrY

and the audio file is in attachment.
It is only the guitar track. I dont know how to sinc it with the backing track in Audacity, it sounds like the guitar track comes a half second after the backing track.
Let me know. Dont forget, this is beginner stuff, haha.
Christiaan

Attached File  Christiaan_guitar_track__online_audio_converter.com_.mp3 ( 343.62K ) Number of downloads: 141

+Quote Post
Christiaan
Jun 24 2018, 09:14 AM
QUOTE (Christiaan @ Jun 24 2018, 07:36 AM) *

It is only the guitar track. I dont know how to sinc it with the backing track in Audacity, it sounds like the guitar track comes a half second after the backing track.
Christiaan

Attached File  Christiaan_guitar_track__online_audio_converter.com_.mp3 ( 343.62K ) Number of downloads: 141

Back again. I did find the tool to sync the tracks, here it is.
Cheers.
Attached File  Rock_and_Roll___both_tracks.mp3 ( 352.97K ) Number of downloads: 127

+Quote Post
Christiaan
Jun 24 2018, 02:08 PM
QUOTE (Christiaan @ Jun 24 2018, 08:14 AM) *
Back again. I did find the tool to sync the tracks, here it is.
Cheers.
Attached File  Rock_and_Roll___both_tracks.mp3 ( 352.97K ) Number of downloads: 127

Just downloaded software to mix video and audio, here is the result.
Attached File  Test_rock.mp4 ( 8.21MB ) Number of downloads: 144

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 24 2018, 04:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jun 23 2018, 07:11 PM) *
i'm in

Cheers

Laurent

Cool! Welcome Laurent! smile.gif

QUOTE (Christiaan @ Jun 24 2018, 04:36 AM) *

Christiaan

That sounds cool Christiaan!! Well done! Thnks for joining this one. smile.gif

In this case, it's enough if you share the video with "bad sound", and two audio mp3 files: Guitar only and Guitar + Backing Mix. But that's for the next time. I can work with the files that you've provided here.

Thanks again!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 24 2018, 09:37 PM
Hello Gab,

This is what I'm working on, it was 100% improv. I need to get a few more notes in to end with the backing, what do you think? I only had 5 minutes to work with it tonight but I thought I'd post my ideas for advice.
I'm also sorry I got the wrong T shirt on, I have to do another take with My Gab's Army one on rolleyes.gif
https://youtu.be/84t6KLyaUtI

https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/jam-with-gab-1-backing-guitar

https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/jam-with-gab-1-guitar-wet

https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/jam-with-gab-1-guitar-dry

Cheers

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jun 26 2018, 08:21 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Christiaan
Jun 25 2018, 02:55 AM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 24 2018, 08:37 PM) *
Hello Gab,

This is what I'm working on, it was 100% improv. I need to get a few more notes in to end with the backing, what do you think? I only had 5 minutes to work with it tonight but I thought I'd post my ideas for advice.
I'm also sorry I got the wrong T shirt on, I have to do another take with My Gab's Army one on rolleyes.gif

Cheers

Hi Phill,
Christiaan here, nice improvisation, you are a good player, one day i hope to reach your level, but in blues style.
Yesterday my Thai wife was passing by my big tv screen (my pc is connected to it) , she saw the little bug running and tried to wipe it off.....
Greetings from the land of smiles smile.gif
Christiaan

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 25 2018, 05:23 AM
Nice one! BTW I love that shirt! smile.gif
Todd
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 24 2018, 04:37 PM) *
Hello Gab,

Cheers

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 25 2018, 07:21 AM
Thanks Christiaan and Todd wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
George Hlio
Jun 25 2018, 07:39 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Nice take Phil!!!! Also really nice sound smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 25 2018, 01:06 PM
Thanks George.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 25 2018, 03:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 24 2018, 05:37 PM) *
Hello Gab,

Cheers

That's great Phil!! I like your energy here, it's the only thing required for this collab: rock attitude! Well done mate. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 25 2018, 09:03 PM
Thanks Gab,

I tried again tonight, I managed to get to end at the same time as the backing but it lacked the rawness of that first take, and I can't replicate my favourite spontaneous bit at 00:14. I'm gutted because I put my Gab's Army T-shirt on especially. sad.gif

If I get inspiration I'll do a completely different take if you're okay accepting two attempts.

You can get the sound files from here if you can use them https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ap09zsLCowi5iLdGj5XoYM8OQm7nAA I've also put the soundcloud files on my original post wink.gif

Cheers buddy

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jun 26 2018, 08:21 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 25 2018, 09:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 25 2018, 05:03 PM) *
Thanks Gab,

I tried again tonight, I managed to get to end at the same time as the backing but it lacked the rawness of that first take, and I can't replicate my favourite spontaneous bit at 00:14. I'm gutted because I put my Gab's Army T-shirt on especially. sad.gif

If I get inspiration I'll do a completely different take if you're okay accepting two attempts.

You can get the sound files from here if you can use them https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ap09zsLCowi5iLdGj5XoYM8OQm7nAA

Cheers buddy

Don't worry about the T-shirt mate! Let's go for that video and take. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
George Hlio
Jun 26 2018, 04:45 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Here is my take!! Really nice rock' n' roll Jam!

The video:

The soundcloud files:

https://soundcloud.com/user-501060145/jam-with-gab
https://soundcloud.com/user-501060145/jam-with-gab-1-guitar-only

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:10 AM