> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(9 Pass) Richie Sambora Style #2 (bluesy), Lesson By Lucio Antolini
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 6 ] ** [100.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 6

nikeman64
Nov 13 2011, 08:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Original lesson: Richie Sambora Style #2 (Bluesy) by Lucio Antolini

Hey guys, This lesson was great. I have always been a Sambora fan !! Grtz, Nico

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 13 2011, 09:30 PM
Instructor
Excellent job on this one, very good timing, very good tone control and great picking, clean tone. I can see and hear lots of improvements in your bends and vibratos man, keep it up. It's definitely coming together, although many of them are still rough on the edges, need to be more stronger, faster and precisely in pitch. You are getting there tho, so I will give you a 9 for this one, with hope that next time it will be even better! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2011, 11:29 PM
Instructor
Ivan is right! You are VERY close, but not quite there! Nico, it seems that your playing is a bit too calculated, from what I am seeing smile.gif why don't you just go wild and put a little fire in those notes? You will make a few mistakes, but you will gain attitude and confidence and your interpretation skills will grow! Why not try this? After you are a little bit more confident with this idea, try a REC biggrin.gif Hope I struck a chord there tongue.gif
Keep rocking man!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 14 2011, 12:04 AM
Instructor
On a first sight - you have a very good vibrato and bending! As my colleagues have told you - some explosions missing !
As my colleagues have told you -some explosions missing. You have all the qualities to finish it properly! Keep practice,good work !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 14 2011, 08:56 PM
Instructor
Love it, Nico cool.gif Some of the bends were a little bit out hence the 9 but everything else was great. I like your tone here too. Also, I'm not sure if I imagined it but I think you used a bend to end on that 7th at the end, wheras Lucio just played the note without a bend. (Maybe I'm wrong and I just noticed your bend more ?) - very nice ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 15 2011, 03:42 AM
Instructor
Well done man!! As the other instructors said.. you are so close. I like you tone, your timing just perfect and your bending and vibrato are ok. There are some details to improve like some bending but you'll master this lesson soon. Keep on the good job!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 15 2011, 03:25 PM
Instructor
yeah definitely a great take, I agree with the feedback they have given you and also I would like to say that the timing can be even more locked in, maybe you can hit the strings harder like Ritchie does and that would take care of this issue by itself.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 18 2011, 08:38 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
9 (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:14 AM